Im just done with this woman, is it time to dump her?

She sends me so many mixed signals,

She flirts with other dudes, i mean one day - she flirts with me, gives me eye contact.

Next day- she goes and sits with other dudes and starts flirting with them.

I mean- is it time to dump her or i should put her with drama? she is gorgeous though..

• Its upto you dude, if you want a good woman who will be loyal in future then just dump her because she is incapable of that, if u want to hook up then go for it.
  • You should give her a chance ,.
  • Other (comment)

What Girls Said 5

• she sounds trouble with her flirty attitude... dump her

• 21d

Thnx

• 21d

I just want to ask u since u are of the same age as her,
      suppose u like a guy, u give him signs, he tells u he likes u, u walk away,
      and then again u give him signs like eye contact etc, but he doesn't make a move.
      Would u start flirting with other dudes with lower standards?
      Would u lower ur standards? isn't that the sign of a woman with low self esteem and a potentioal cheater in future because if she is not happy, she will just line up replacement instead of working things out?

• 19d

well first its a shame that a person in her 20s act immature as she does.. but personally i wouldn't play with the feelings of a guy in the first place... sounds childish to me

• Are you actually in a relationship or just flirting with each other?

• 21d

Flirting with other guys disqualifies her to be my girlfriend in future.

• 20d

Good, then you don't need to dump her because you aren't with her.
      She's done nothing wrong, if you were interested you should have made a move before she moved on

• I'd move on.

• Is she your girlfriend?
    if not why does it matter to you if she flirt with other dudes. Ask her out properly and after that if she is still seeing other people then it's time to move on.
    by the way... She might be trying to get you jealous

• 21d

• Just be direct. Get stuff sorted and talk. If she isn't ready to commit to you only its either not the right time or she has issues

• 21d

• 20d

If she isn't your girlfriend yet then she's done nothing wrong and might be seeing it as a way to get your attention and hitting to go after her before other guys do. Other scenario is that she is all about attention, in which case focus on someone else who only wants you

What Guys Said 3

• she's not your girlfriend so i don't really see how you can dump her.

but if that bothers you, that a girl would flirt with guys while she's single, then yes you need to move on

• If she is your girlfriend then she shouldn't be flirting with other guys... unless she is at work and doing it to get bigger tips.

If she isn't your girlfriend then she can flirt with whoever she wants.

• 21d

• 21d

Flirting with other guys is her way of finding the right one. All girls flirt. Just because you like her doesn't mean she can't flirt if she isn't your girlfriend.

• ? Why do you say 'dump her'. You're just dating, it's not official yet. But yeah I'd let go and move on to someone who is more serious