Have you found your soulmate? If so, tell me about them and why their your soulmate?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. I'll keep it brief.
    We although so different have many core similarities.
    As long as I'm with her I'll be happy.
    She just makes me happy.

• I don't believe in such nonsense...

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I have. All the pain and heartbreak from my past put me on the path in my life to meet him

He's so loving , caring and compassionate. He also has similar morals and values as myself. He has all the traits and qualities I've always looked for in a guy. He's there for me during good and bad times. I'm looking forward to spending our whole life together

• Definitely. He completes me and makes me want to be a better person every single day. I'm ok to be weak and vulnerable in front of him because I know he'd never take advantage of that. It brings me so much joy to bring a smile to his face, make him laugh, and to make sure he feels how much I love him everyday. Coming home is always a pleasure - even on our bad days