Guys, Why do guys always say they want a pretty girl, but end up dating an ugly one?

Or when they breakup with a girl, they always downgrade?

0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Because pretty girls are sometimes time wasters, high maintenance, trouble makers, play hard to get, beat around the bush, and they can get away with it because they are pretty. They are more demanding and some of them, not all of them have a shitty personality.

Meanwhile an ugly girl tends to be outgoing, she knows she isn't so pretty so she doesn't play hard to get or beat around the bush, some has a great personality for lack of looks.

Men put value on women, and men won't court an ugly girl for a long time, it's just not worth effort, time and money. Women know this so ugly women won't make him waste time otherwise she risk to lose this potential partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • well, maybe all the pretty ones they come across are taken or respond negatively. I'm not settling myself. I refuse to lead on my friend who wants to date me but I don't find her compatible or attractive. I already told her that I think we are too different

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause we're intimidated by pretty girls that look amazing in all their makeup... even if they're uglier than us once it all comes off. The uglier ones are easier targets.

0|0
    0|0
  • It always isn't about looks. The personality has a ton to do with it. I'd be with an average girl who had a nice personality over a bitchy hot one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty girls always have more options and more competition. Some guys feel they won't live up to their expectations so they settle for a lesser attractive woman because they feel their success rate will be higher.

0|0
    0|0