Guys would you date a girl that doesn't want to lose her virginity?

Would you stay with her and keep loving her?

19d Guys it's NOT NEVER EVER of course! But if she's not ready for sex.

What Guys Said 84

• I mean, I guess but in my view, people who fixate so much on sex seem to almost have a mental disorder and I'm not all that down with dating crazy women. I mean, why is this virginity thing so important to her? I have a customer service team that spans across India and the Philippines. Some of the team members are really religious and care a ton about "virginity" and what not, but at the same time, they can't drink their own water without boiling it first because they have human feces in it. These are cultures that are much, much older than my own yet they've achieved so much less. Maybe they should focus a little less on who's screwing who and get their act together on this water and garbage pickup thing?

• 21d

Yes i know that, but to me i font care about culture thing i dont wanna lose it cz im scared and no one is worth being your first i will have sex and lose my virginity for the first time when i wanna have a child and of course its not now im not ready i mean ok sex is so important buuut its a responsbilty also!

• If they were not willing to stick with you, then they are not worth going with to begin with. Only the man who is going to value you and love you, straight to a marriage commitment after dating you for at least a year, is going to be worth your time. Sadly, most men only want sex, and while they will claim to love you, the love will be very shallow, and based on their desires alone. If it were not so, they would have waited until marriage.

• Don't listen to these idiots who believe sex is the end all, be all of relationships... For me, it wouldn't bother me, as I am always denied sex, and a virgin anyways. I have practiced abstinence for many years. I am already used to it. If anything, the relationship is more important... What kind of emotional attachment you have is more important.

• If she didn't want to lose it ever then no, because I wouldn't want a sexless relationship. Sex is not the most important thing in the world but it is still important to most people.

If you wished to remain sexless forever then you would certainly narrow down the field of men that would likely be in a relationship with you. There will be men out there who could live with that but they'll be in the minority. Most women want a sex life too so it would be no easier to find a woman who didn't ever want sex.

• Yeah I would stay with her and date her till were married. I want to wait until I'm married.
    However if you mean that she wants to never have sex in her life. Like you worded it. Then no I would not date her for very long because one of my goals is to have kids and a familt. After I get married so if she does not meet that goal then I have to look for someone else.
    I would keep her as a friend and love her that way.

• Yes, I can love her. Love isn't only about sex

• I wouldn't have started dating her to begin with as I would have had that convo before we got too serious.

• maybe. I'm a little old for that sort of thing - at my age the idea of preserving virginity seems a bit frivolous, so by default the answer is no. However, if she was a big believer in the 'loopholes,' then sure, I'd date her indefinitely.

• Probably knot. I would spend all my time thinking about other girls to have sex with and while I would never act on it (or I at least hope not) what kind of torture is that to put yourself through when you may find that after getting married, the sex sucks, or never happens anyway.

• Depends if i have enough other good reasons to?
    Time is valuable so if i'm investing it in dating someone what is it returning and what obstacles are a loss such as travel time.
    there's enjoyment social (being able to really laugh with them) or sexula , a network , use of resources ie her place puts you nearer to work and if your internet is c**p and hers is fantastic.
    People get in relationships when they think the benifits including the desire for companionship and sex out wight the costs. Sex is normally part of this as it is important so if thats not on the table then you have to think how you can compensate to make it a good deal for some one who you might be interested in?

• I would not dedicate myself to being celibate for life. If she agreed to me sleeping with other women however, I could stay with her and love her.

• 18d

I usee to, but I don't know if I could and still be happy. Like once you've had sex you want it even more. But maybe if the girl was exceptional, gorgeous, flirtatious and has amazing chemistry I might give it a shot

• if the girl NEVER wanted to have sex?

• 20d

Of course not! But if she's not ready yet and scared

• 20d

i would like to have sex before marriage. just a personal belief but i would be willing to wait til a personal was comfortable

• that's fine. i could wait for marriage if we go long term

• Yeah, I would be willing to wait for her to feel ready.

• I would but that would still leave the gaping hole question of why she doesn't want to loose her virginity? lol and the relationship wouldn't go far if she couldnt come up with an answer.

• I'm sorry but no. I couldn't live a sexless life.

• No, that means we'll never have sex. No relationship works without sex.

• 20d

A relationship can work without sex.. Not with all people but it's possible.

• 20d

@Lindies But it's very unlikely. Most people want sex. Plus, not losing her virginity would mean no procreation, ergo, no kids... that's even more of a turn off.

• I'm waiting until marriage so it wouldn't bother me but if she wants to stay a virgin till she dies or something I can't do that, I want kids and sex.

• Yep I would wait
    If I love her then definitely
    Though I have a little high sex drive but I can't loose someone I love cause of it :P

• Is this a till marriage deal? If so... how far in the future would you be consider getting married? Do YOU love? Is there a potential for this to go all the way? If not then I'd cut bait. If so.. I hope you at least being physically affectionate in other ways... They needs to be some sexual chemistry or it's a no go...

• 20d

We are having sexual activities but i know sex is important we have been dating for almost 2 months and half we didn't tell our feelings yet, im just confused and not ready plus scared that he might leave after he get it then at that time no body was worth being my first

• 20d

The first thing you need to learn is YOU can make anyone happy and nobody can make YOU happy. WE are responsible for our happiness. Pleasing and appeasing are the worst things you can do in a relationship. Don't get me wrong, you should do nice things for your partner he should for you, but it shouldn't be your modus operandi to "make your partner happy"... What is the age difference between you 2?

• 20d

I know it all. It's not a big deal to try to make your girlfriend happy!!! Forget trying I'm not trying with him anything I'm being me but I wanna do more for BOTH of us, it includes me too wanna do something for my happeness too! It's not pleasing at all and hate this word, it's something for both of us it's not bad!! He's 32 and I'm 21.

• I would stay with her if we truly loved and cared for each other.
    I would wait until she was absolutely ready

• Do you mean wait for marriage?

• I would find it extremely odd, and I probably would not be interested in dating her.

• Fully depends on her reason why. If it was because she was waiting for someone special, I'd still date her. If she were waiting for marriage, I probably wouldn't.

• no i wouldn't because sex is a NEED not a DESIRE... At some point i will want to have sex with her and i can suppress it but at one point i won't be able to... so i'm saving the pain and not dating her

• Depends. I don't know when I'll be ready either. Who knows, maybe I'll be the one keeping her waiting.

I don't know for sure, but I'd probably be ready and expecting after 2 or 3 years. So it depends on whether we're on the same page or not.

• So tell me why do you want a date, if you don't want sex? You can look for a friend if you want to stay virgin, not a so.

• nope.

• Yes. I'm already a sexless dweeb who can't get any girls. So it'd be easy for me to practice abstinence.

• for her whole life?
    if she's saving it until marriage then i'd be happy to date her. because im saving my virginity too until marriage

• More from Guys
    54

What Girls Said 5

• Most men don't wait too long on a girl who isn't worth waiting for. On the side note, anyone who is fixated on sex is someone who is crazy.

• A lot of guys will be willing to wait as long as the time period is reasonable or if they share similar views, such as waiting until marriage.

• I would love to believe that guys don't think about only one thing, but from my experience, guys only thing about one thing. Depressing I know.

• Yes I would cause she may end up wanting to lose it don't be one of those people who only want sex

• That update that you put. That is very crucial to make them answer accurately