Why do guys even guys who are looking for relationships only want me for sex?

It seems like 99% of the guys in the universe even the ones who are apparently looking for a relationship only want sex when it comes to me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't know if it's because I look ugly or something that they don't wanna date? But I mean I'm pretty chill and easy going and my friends say I'm fun to hangout with and I have really big career plans in the future. by the way I haven't had sex before and so I refuse to do stuff with just anyone and when I tell them no they just ignore me. Here's a pic of me. What do you think I'm doing wrong? I litearlu haven't dated anybody before only 1 guy that's it and I'm 19 years old. by the way my hair is only orange because I was supPosed to dye it a different color but it turned out orange by accident but I'll fix that I just need to wait at least 1 weekWhy do guys even guys who are looking for relationships only want me for sex?

What Guys Said 2

• why do you want ever guy for sex?

• Guys like all girls so you're wrong

What Girls Said 1

• Men and boys are programed to want sex, its a primal thing:P You arnt alone and even in relationships men want sex no matter what