Should I go on a date with this guy?

So there's this guy that has been "flirting" with me on social media for some time now - we went to highschool together but were never really friends. I saw him out at the bar a few times I said hi to him but he didn't offer to buy me a drink or ask me for my number. he's a little antisocial and I think he's insecure. He doesn't ask me out directly, he just puts on Facebook or Twitter when he goes out, expecting me to be there. Should I go?

What Guys Said 4

• Na only if he does things in person. Don't go off of what he does or says on social media. Wait until he gets a spine.

• You are assuming he expects you to be there, or that's a wish you would like to be real?

I think you both just win with exploring and developing the things that may unite you both. Sure, a walk, coffee watever... but don't make it feel like a date, do it as a random occasion, no pressure, just some time doing random stuff... it's the best for both to make sense of it.

• no you shouldn't

• If you really want to then try and see if he'll agree to going out with you if you invite him. If he's interested then keep going, if he ignores, then move on to somebody else.

What Girls Said 1

• Sure, if you want to.