Should I tell the guy I like I'm also into girls?

I don't know if I should tell the guy I like and talking to, that I'm also into girls? Like it's don't really a secret for me but he have never asked and I don't know if I should tell him or not?

• Tell him
  • Don't tell him
15d And if you think I should tell him, how should I bring it up?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, that is hard. Being a guy, I know that I have no sense of these sorts of things, that is why I said yes. I never know if somebody likes me or not, and nobody ever brings it up. So, I would recommend by first off answering this question, does he know you like him? If he does, and he likes you back, I would recommend bringing up the topic in a casual sense. Don't try to push him, for us guys get scared at some of the oddest things. Secondly, if he does not know, start with that, make sure he knows, and wait till later on to tell him the other part. One last thing to keep in mind is that guys are more sexually driven then girls, at least that I know of, and he may actually prefer that option. This not meant to be a stereotype or assumption but simply another possibility.
    Fair warning, if he is the type that scares easily, this may nir end well, but for your sanity, it is worth it.

please answer the question I posted if you read this, I could use some help myself.

What Guys Said 8

• You don't need to tell him this until your relationship is becoming serious and intimate. Our partners are entitled to know if we're also having sex with others. Potential life partners are entitled to know if we don't plan on being monogamous, or otherwise may not meet common expectations.

• Telling him early in the relationship would be the honest thing to do. Most guys will have questions but they won't dump you over this.

• 15d

When the two of you come upon a woman you find attractive just turn to him and say, "Did you see her. . . . . she looked really hot. I've been kind of into girls." Him: Yeah, in what way? You: Well, this girl I knew. . . . .

• Yeah, no secrets! xD

• Yea I think he deserves to know so he can decide if he actually wants to date you or not.

• not only you should tell him... but also invite him along... lucky bastard...

• Tell him, its the right things to do. He might see it as cheating.

• 15d

Say something like" I am bisexual".

• 15d

If they told me they were into the opposite gender? I wouldn't give a fuck. Unless it was a boy telling me he only was into guys because that would mean he never really liked having sex with me and that would be sad for him haha. But I'm just SO nervous that if I tell him, that his opinion on me is going to change

• 15d

As long a you are truthful and up front with it, he will understand, it when you lie and get caught, is when there is a problem.

• tell him

• yeah he might be turned on by my girlfriend likes girls I think it's hot

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly not unless it comes up, some guys dont take well to that sort of thing...

• 15d

That's why I'm wondering if I should tell him, because if he doesn't accept it, he isn't worth it

• 15d

Ok how about ask him, "How do you feel about bisexual girls?" and see how he reacts, then decide

• Tell him because if he can't accept it he isn't worth your time.

• 15d

But how should I bring it up in a conversation?

• 15d

Just mention a hot celebrity.

• If your comfortable with him and trust him then tell him!

• You need to tell him. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to be left in the shadows and find out you like girls later on in the future. That would probably hurt him. A lot.