Military or non military guys?

which would you rather date and what is more attractive to a female?

What Girls Said 6

• Non-militant for me.

• I'm currently in a relationship with a guy in the military.

• Non-military. I'm not going to date someone in the military.

• Whoever has their shit together more. Its not about what they chose as a career.

• They're pretty dedicated, but that's the thing. A dedicated man is a plus for me, whether they are tough built or not

• I'm into a military guy right now. Military guys have a certain personality that I really like. Obviously long distance and being deployed sucks.

• 17d

It't important to find a girl that is career-oriented and independent if you happen to go into the military. This way you both can focus on your careers when you can't see each other instead of her lerking around. A military guy needs a girl with a really specific kind of personality. Good luck!

• 17d

im already been in the marines for a year now but seems like every girl i meet likes me but hates the military. o was just curious if any females liked military guys. lol

• 17d

Gotchya! Yeah, I guess it kind of depends if the girl is okay with long distance or not.

What Guys Said 0