What do you do if two people like you?

There are these two guys that both seem to really like me. One of them is a guy I worked with over the summer who I recently reconnected with and I know he is planning to ask me to be his girlfriend tomorrow. He told me about how he had a crush on me from the moment he first met me but didn't have the courage to do anything until now. The other guy is a friend of mine who I've known for a while but we haven't been able to move out of the friendzone yet. I talked to him yesterday and I told him about how I could tell he has a little crush on me. He seemed bashful and didn't deny it. I got a text from him today saying that he wants to talk to me in person about something but he won't say what. I don't know what to do. I like them both. Help

What Guys Said 10

• I like them both back and I date them both and at the end I make a decision on which girl I want to keep.

• In an ideal world, it would be settled with naked oil wrestling and the winner would become my girlfriend. 😈

• You do the right thing and reject both

• Go for the one you like the most, you obviously gotta choose just one.

• Well, your friendzone guy isn't going to have much respect for you if you date the other guy because you just led him on.
    But you are not suppose to date people to keep them happy.

• Who do you like more that is the only question. If you like them equally it doesn't matter who you choose because we can't predict the future. If you do have a preference do the badass thing and ask him out, because proactive girls are awesome.

• Grow up and decide who you want to date, and tell the other guy so he's not waiting in the wings for you.

• Well, no one ever likes me. so, I will never have that problem.

• Nothing, just sit back and watch them fight over you.

• Do you remember Batman Begins, when the Joker made the two guys fight to the death for a position in his gang? Do that.
    If I were there, I'd tell you I had a crush on you too, for the hell of it. That way, you'd be even more confused, even if I didn't have a crush on you. Because I am chaos.

What Girls Said 12

• Reject both.

You kind of messed up already.

You play ignorant until you decide which you're more interested in and then you feign ignorance to the other one and be like, "I didn't know you liked me, sorry!" and then you're not a bitch. Just a secret bitch lol

• If I were in this situation, I would reject both of them. If they both run off, you know that neither of them will put effort into you. If they both insist, then keep rejecting both of them until one of them drops out. Whoever is left obviously wants you more. I don't know about you, but I'd rather be with the one who wants me more.

• This sounds like a drama plot, so dramatic!
    Seriously though, if you don't know which one to choose you probably shouldn't choose neither one of them. If you truly liked one, then it would be easy to pick. I'd recommend either turning them both down or wait and get to know them both better, as friends, and then make your decision.

• Tell them both to meet you at a gym, in the basketball court area. Give them those weighted battering ram type things... let the games begin! Only one can be worth of you.

Sorry I can tell you what to do, it's for you to choose, I don't know your feelings

• When it rains it pours. Wish I had your problem. You can date them both but be honest that you are seeing other people and after a few dates decide who is better for you and pick one. Are you prepared to lose the friend you have known for a while? Dating tends to ruin friendships so be prepared for that. Or date the 1st guy and let the friend know you entered into a relationship recently so can't date him but you like him and that his timing is off.

• umm I don't care

The only time I would care is If like one of them; then I would go for the one I like if he is fit for me.

• Enjoy them both! The guy that wants you to commit... I would tell him I am not wanting to commit at the moment! Let them both spend money on you and fuck your brains out... then decide later! Best of luck!! ❤️❤️

• I usually just go for the one I like/click with more.

• I had two guys in the same class that liked me and I had guys who were friends that liked me (I didn't know those two were friends until later)

I just break it up with both of them since I don't want to ruin those guys friendship or have a tension b/w them in class.

But what u could do is think about or wrote if it helps u what u like from both of these guys and what u don't like of those guys and decide from there. However I wouldn't tell the other or rub it on the other guy face that I'm dating the other one. Cuz that is definitely breaks up a friendship

• Just tell them both that the other is your gay best friend.

• Follow you heart.

• If I were you, I'd put both guys in a cage and would let them fight to death.