Does anyone recommend dating sites for finding a relationship?

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Guy

• It works for some people. You just have to realize you'll have to wade through a lot of garbage to get to the gold.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your luck. The only thing is tinder is just for hookups and sex. A relationship could form in the long run and that's a big maybe but initially the guys only want sex.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Wow, I cannot believe that a woman posted that bars are the way to go. Bars are the original hookup app! I think that classic dating sites like Plenty of Fish and OKCupid are the way to go as it gives you time to vet a prospective date before you actually go out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Match, eharmony, and zoosk.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't mind creepy blue anons and weird fat basement dwellers, you can always date on this site.

I mean I'm sure you can find the rate nice and hot guy on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know really. tbh you will prob only find weirdos n shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating sites suck. I had no success what so ever

0|0
    0|2
  • fetlife

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is GOAT.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try seeking arrangements.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• okcupid is where i met my future husband; 10/10 would recommend.

1|0
    0|0
    • 19d

I met mine on pof! And I just went to a wedding last weekend of a couple who met on tinder.

• 18d

very nice! one of my best friends is engaged to a girl he met on pof, and she's become a good friend as well. :)

i'm glad to see this happening more often; happiness always :)

• For ur age. No

0|0
    1|1
  • Yeah and no. I'd say be careful like take your time getting to know people before jumping into a relationship but it's a cool way to meet people yeah.

1|1
    0|0
  • Spam him with 100 memes every 5 minutes

0|1
    0|0
  • Craigslist "missed connections"

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think it's the best way, you have to be careful, some people lie, and most guys are horny there. I think it's best to go to a bar with a friend, or drink with a few friends and ask em to invite a few guys

0|1
    1|2
  • I met my ex on one. They don't seem to work out. I come across a lot of guys that have problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chaturbate

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't recommend, but it can work... rarely.

0|0
    0|0