Is it weird that a requirement for me with guys is that he has to have a good nose? By good I mean longer, thin, and boney?

Like I've gone on dates with guys that have had noses that are shorter or their nostrils aren't to my liking and it will seriously be a deal breaker. For some reason I like longer noses on men and they have to be thinner (not super thin but like normal thin). Crooked or not I don't care, but long and thin. Is that weird?

• Yes that's weird
  • No it's not

What Guys Said 5

• Its a little bit odd as thats a trait that is distinctly will get passed down but its most likely to be a mixture of a mutation of gene and unique family trait. In the other half your looking for. However its definitely not what the guy or gal is going to expect to hear when they ask. "So what were the deciding reasons you wanted to date me?"

• eh, everybody has "weird" things they want in the other sex, that is why it is not weird

• A deal break breaker huh?

That's mean. lol.

• 20d

Why is it mean? I'm not saying it's better or worse, I'm saying it's my preference. My preference doesn't have any weight as to whether something is good or bad

• 20d

I didn't say I didn't consider those as well, I'm just saying initially it's something I really look for, just as some men prefer certain hair colors or nationalities.

• 20d

Well, yeah, but men prefer certain hair colors but it's not like a guy is going to go on a date then when it's over go "Oh, hell my whole like I wanted a real blonde. This one... it was not even near blonde. It was DARK. that's a deal breaker!!!"

:) Just just teasing you. You can look at peoples' noses all you want. :)

• Totally weird. But hey, if you like being on top of his face, then it all makes sense to me.

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone has their thing. Gosh my nose is my worst feature so if a guy is obsessed with a little upturned nose I'm out haha.. it's straight n bony. I feel that it can be a feature that is really intriguing to you, but if he doesn't have "the perfect" nose that you want, that would be too harsh to call it a dealbreaker.

• Yeah, that's weird.

• That's not weird at all. I'm really not racist here, but some black guy's noses freak me out. The really wide ones with huge nostrils.

I have a thing for nice ears. I once got flustered around a waiter because of how perfect his ears are.

• Yes, that's a bit weird. Also, noses don't have bones. They have cartilage.