My boyfriend texted me but stopped replying?

We've been dating for 3 months and everything's been amazing so far. We're over an hour away from eachother and make the effort to see eachother once a week during school. Anyways so this past weekend we got into a bit of a fight, one of our first, but nothing serious. Everything was fine after that and we spent two nights together. When I left his place on Sunday he said he'll text me.

Thursday morning he texted me "hey cutie hope you have a great day :)" and I responded when I woke up "hey babes thanks hope you have a great day as well <3". And he never texted me back, or to make plans for this weekend. I felt like as soon as I Ieft last weekend something was off and bothering me, but I'm not sure if I'm overreacting. We see eachother every weekend and tomorrow's Friday and we don't even have any plans. So now I feel worried about our relationship and don't know what to do

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be just unexpectedly more busy. Right about now is the time when schools and jobs get into the busy time of the year.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like you're overthinking

What Guys Said 2

• maybe his phone broke, or he was grounded. you dont kniw what could of happened, so i would attempt to text asking about plans again, and wait. if you dont get a reply, ask him about in school next time you see him, even if it is after the weekend.

• Yikes. Just call him. Be an adult. You molding over this in your head isn't helping anyone.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!