Are you attracted to people who are likely to be poor partners?

I'm attracted to heavy attention seeking girls. Slutty girls. The type of girl that always has her huge cleavage showing and wearing skimpy clothes, being a tease to every guy and pretending she doesn't know what she's doing. She's promiscuous, flirty, unpredictable on the outside but probably has some kind of damage on the inside.

Just like a lot of girls like the 'bad boy', I like the female version of that. The prospect of being with a 'good' girl is boring. There's something about "changing" this girl and making her only yours that's very attractive

• Yes I am
  • No I'm not
  • answers
18d Be honest with yourself. I know a lot of girls like bad boys and douchebags but won't admit it to themselves

What Girls Said 21

• Yeah, I'm attracted to the typical "bad boy" despite being an upstanding "good girl". My SO was originally the "bad boy" of my high school—he did drugs, hung out with sketchy people, and got expelled from multiple schools before meeting me.

The reason why I'm attracted to these people is because I'm bored of all the "goody-two-shoes" type of people because all they did was do their homework or when they wanted to hang out they actually meant studying. It was just so boring to be in their vicinity and I needed to get away from my regular life.

However, I couldn't change my "good" habits (doing homework, abstaining from drugs, being punctual, etc.) so it ended up rubbing off on my bad boy boyfriend. I've sort of changed him over the years so now he has basically quit drugs (and selling them too), started going to his college classes, and has been keeping up with his responsibilities. There are little hints of his past life that pop up now and then, but I have never let it bother me and have always been open-minded about his choices.

• No, Im not attracted to people who are likely to be poor partners because theirs more of a chance that they will lie to you and cheat on you. The difference between good girls and bad girls and is that good girls are more selective about who they are bad with. I think I would find that more exciting if I found a good guy and the more I got to know him better he could be bad just for me.

• I am more attracted to men who are caring and loving and are treating me with respect and are looking for serious relationships. And when they have similar hobbies and views it is even better :)

• Do I think they're physically attractive? Sure, I can appreciate an attractive appearance. Would I date or sleep with them? Def not. I always sized guys up as a potential partner, and if they really are that disgusting and sleazy I wouldn't even bother

• No.
    The only bad boys I liked came from Big families and most had respectable parents and it was just a phase during their teens and early twenties.
    Otherwise I don't like legit fuckboys.

• Sadly yes for the same reason as you but nowadays I've changed. I hate that he's constantly lying to me. I no longer want to fix or change him because I just get headaches. I just want him to realize what he's doing wrong and find the right girl for him which obviously isn't me

• am not like that (anymore)

• 14d

From what ages were u like that?

• 13d

when i was younger... its not a good thing at all... and i regret it because of my really bad previous relationship

• No, I tend to be attracted to funny, positive people. Unfortunately, some of the guys I dated lied about that and showed their true colors later. Others seemed best suited for a platonic relationship.

• 18d

what were their true colors?

• 18d

How long into the relationship as partners do these things usually show up?

• 18d

It can vary. One guy showed that side of him fairly early on, about a couple of weeks. The others showed a few months into the relationship.

• No. I like good guys. It's a turn off for me when a guy has been around.

• Nope. Not gonna deal with people like that haha

• I look for virtue in men that I try to date and in female friends, I look for kindness and confidence.

• normally those are friends with benefits material or hang out and chill people, for a lasting relationship then no

• 13d

Do you think any good guy in his right senses will want to date a girl who has had a long history of friends with benefits in her past, before all of a sudden deciding to settle for a good guy, seeing as he hasn't had any such history himself?

• Nope, I'm not gonna deal with all of that.

• No.

...

• Sometimes but more attracted to guys that seem sweet.

• I've been attracted to both good partners and bad partners.

• I always go for men I can eat alive and get my own way

• No, I'm not but player are attracted to me and nice guys not so... That's kinda suck

• 13d

that means u probably give off slutty vibes

• 13d

I dress in a conservative way so I don't think maybe they like the virgin innocent look

• Sort of. I usually find myself getting attracted to people with emotional baggage. I have no idea why.

• There are so many fish in the sea, there is no reason for it. Besides, who wants to deal with that. Whoever does deserves someone better.

• No thanks don't need more baggage then there already is. Haha plus those kind of people usually never change. Dated and had serious relationships with "bad boys" and it seemed like an endless cycle. Basically hey I'll just keep it a secret. And what do u Know ! Still doin tha same ol shieet XD.

What Guys Said 13

• I very much am not. I have this mutant power, of being only physically attracted to women of quality character and personality, aka #WifeMaterial types.

I must admit, this mutant power of mine, has saved me a lot of agony in the dating world!

• No lol not even a little bit.

• If you think you can change her you are wrong

It's ok to be attracted to her, they tend to be really fucking hot and get dudes attention, but it's only ok to screw around with her for a little bit. All that emotional baggage she has... do you really want to put up with that sluts BS?

• Yeah, I'm attracted to massive bitches and its like a competition for me to see how many can stick to their guns or be put in their place.

• No most people I am attracted to make good partners that's usually how I choose them.

• I'm often especially attracted to girls who tend to be depressed and have anxiety or self esteem disorders. I can't help it but I've learned not to act on it because it never works out well.

• no not really. I like a girl with an attitude, but Im not attracted to her unless she has some ambition and a work ethic.

• Yeah but I'll only be in it for the ride, nothing long term

• No, I'm not attracted to anyone.

• Do I seek out people who are poor partners? No, but sometimes you like someone at first and then find out their true colors later on and realize how bad they are for you. It sucks, but it happens. Sometimes it can be controlled, sometimes it can't.

Two prime examples are when I really liked two women, not at the same time, who I ended up being a rebound to. Worst part is they were cute and people I had more in common with than others I've dated. One ditched me for her ex she complained about, despite showing tons of interest initially. The other was playing me and ditched me after we had sex.

• Lol everyone is like nope y'all lyin 😂😂

• Yeah I have a thing for a girl pretty much like what you described.

• No. Why would i date a sloot who is likely to cheat on me? I would fuck an attention whore and shoot my cum down the back of her throat but would never seriously date her.