I feel so annoyed about this?

My date who I have been dating for nearly 2 months and have met 10 times now, just liked this post on Facebook. We get on so well. 2 days ago she invited me to her place. I feel a bit down after seeing her like that post. I feel so annoyed about this?

. Do you think I am over exaggerating?

What Girls Said 8

• She most probably wasn't thinking about how it could hurt you. Don't worry about it. :)

• You should share it. >:} See how she reacts.

Personally though, I don't get on FB much and certainly don't like stuff like that. It gives people the super wrong impression, though it may be *pretty* close to the truth.

• She is a gal Here, dear, who Enjoys... No Noise from any Boz.
    In Other words, she Loves her Freedom, hun. xx

• You're being played. So many girls date lots of guys just for free stuff. Just take her on less expensive dates or ask to go Dutch on the bill and she'll leave so fast.

• Omg it's funny so she liked it. It doesn't mean it's about you.

• Lol yeah maybe. She could've just thought that this was funny and reposted it. But if you feel so unsure about your relationship with her ask.

• Sometimes I just like things, loads of people do. If they think it's a good post or funny or whatever.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...82f65d570f.jpg

• I wouldn't take it too close to home. Unless she is consistently doing it, they bring it to her attention that it is bothering you or etc. Communication is key! She could possibly not realize. Hence so many relationships end because of silly things that could have just been discussed.

What Guys Said 9

• She probably liked it because she thought it was fun. I think you are reading into this too much.

I'm married and I don't even care what pics my wife likes or comments on, on FB.

• 18d

Fun = Funny
      I better start proof reading more before I hit send... Sigh

• Hmmm, yes that would annoy me, but remember, hitting the "like" button is also like being trigger happy and a shooting gallery. Everyone hits like for no legitimate reason.

• Yes, it's humor! Not everything is about you. Make sure she never learns about this otherwise she'll think much, much less of you.

• You are being insecure, she probably found it funny. Carry on along the same vein and she WILL leave you.

• Meeting 10 times over 2 months isn't much. Are you sure she knows you two are dating?

• 18d

Jesus bro if im dating someone it once a week max... I got shit to do lol

• Oh word? Id probably wait till she ask me why i dont text her anymore and say i figured you had enough texts from your side pieces. Id actually be kind of pissed to. Id probably let her get good and attached and ghost her.

• 18d

Well, miss read i thought she posted it... Still though id make it my sincere mission to destroy that arrogant queen bee attitude.

• I would be very aggravated, enough to possibly call it quits. Embarrassing people in a public forum is a sure sign of a bully. You want to be bullied by your girlfriend?

• 17d

I am replying to Strictly the Question, dear, and it appears, being Master that I am, she enjoys her freedom, don't see anything else to say otherwise. xx

• It's just a post, don't overthink it... let it go.

• Stop sending her good morning texts.