Are shy guys sissies?

I'm shy with girls, does that make me a sissy?

What Girls Said 11

• Nope.

• No, of course not! :D

• In my eyes, yes. Shy guys are a big turn off for me.

• Depending on how shy they are, yes they are sissies/pussies.

• 18d

:'( i didn't choose to be like this.

• 18d

It depends if you are capable of any verbal communication at all. As you know that is important in any kind of relationship. If you got comfortable enough to talk to me then yes I would consider a relationship with you. I'm not a whore, I don't sleep around. So cuckholds don't even come into the equation. As for marriage, I'm undecided about that and children.

• 18d

Yes, i can talk to you if you talk to me it's just that i get nervous and don't take the initiative but after a while i get completely confident so it's just at the begining when i don't know you well so i wouldn't call a guy like that a sissy just a passive careful man.

• Not necessarily

• Not at all!! I like hanging out with shy guys, because when you get to see them break out and just let loose, it's awesome being there for that. I don't know, my very best guy friend is so shy and I like that he's comfortable around me.

• 17d

That's great that you like being around with shy guys... You get friendly with them... But would you date them and find them manly and sexy?

• 15d

@notsoromantic lol just by being himself!

• 15d

Just by being the shy submissive guy that he is.

• In a sense they are cause they tend to not be able express there feelings. They also get to reliant on the women to do things for them when it's ur job to do them. They could also give the impression of jerk cause they seem like there playing games. So the women doesn't know if he's actually a jerk or shy or both!

• Nope

• Don't think they're sissies. That being said, I have trouble with shy guys not being clear about how they feel. When that happens I feel like they're playing games.

• As long as you communicate to some degree where they know that your interested, your fine. Just don't give mixed signals cause then there is a chance of her just walking away.

• lol no

What Guys Said 11

• generally They are

• 18d

Why? Is my 5" dick too little?

• 18d

I apologize really you're not sissy

• 18d

is my apology accepted? man?

• No not necessarily no.

• Hi I'm on sugar free diet and I'm sissy with girls too

• 18d

Why sugar free diet?

• 18d

I mean isn't the word sissy just more "insulting" version of the word shy. Well maybe not exactly, but yes being shy is being sissy, just more harsh word. Doesn't change the reality. No matter how nice or harsh words you use.

• No, it does make you look like someone who has been through that much that you've became like this by all that.

• You ask this question almost every day.

• Nope, know a guy that never spoke, and he beat the shit out of someone in 5 seconds flat for scuffing me, and demanding money. people can Fuck off cause if your introverted then that's fine so are lots of us.

• Nope, never... shy guys are just shy "guys" that's it...

• If they act like sissies then yes...

• You know if you're a sissy bro. What do you mean shy?

• Not at all

• No, just makes you a pussy.

• 18d

Hahaha was about to say it. Of course not, it is just not benefiting you dude.