Guys, Is there something wrong with me?

I met a really amazing guy and we've been texting, talking on the phone and spending all kinds of time together. We get along pretty well and I think we're on the same page as far as what we're looking for. I have spent the night at his house the last two nights and we slept in the same bed. And he has not tried at all to have sex with me. After the first night, I thought maybe it was just nerves or he was being respectful. After this second night, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with me? I've never had this happen before. He just goes to sleep. Every guy I've been with has tried to get it on the first night. Not that they get it, but they at least try. I don't know what to think.

4

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe he is concerned that if he tries to have sex with you now, you will assume that is his only interest in you. It may be a difficult subject to discuss in a relatively new relationship, but having a discussion about this would be a very healthy step for you to take with him.

• I would not jump to negative conclusions like that. I don't think I would make a move either until I was absolutely sure and comfortable with you. So much talk about rape in relationships, any guy has the right to be paranoid and scared to make a move. Try wearing something skimpy to signal him a green light next time.

• Nah, he's just a little bit insecure, he doesn't want to get rejected. Maybe assist him a little, give some good signals he can't miss. I have so many experiences where I was too shy to make a move even tho I got all the signals but I was like "but maybe that wasn't even a signal, maybe I'm just imagining things" and I was basically waiting for her to grab my dick before I was sure. I'm 99% sure this is the case. "Every guy I've been with has tried to get it on the first night" Well obviously nothing wrong with you

• you need to talk to him. perhaps he doesn't want to rush into sex