My girlfriend is going to do a semester abroad?

She is going to Australia for 4-5 months and I don't think I can bear it, especially when the time comes. I don't know if our relationship is worth continuing but as you might tell, I am attached to her. I have 5 exams at the end of that semester so I don't want to get distracted with all the drama like if she's cheating on me or not. I don't know what to do! Shall I move on? I really like her and I know she likes me

Most Helpful Girl

• Long distance relationships are tough, but they're doable- especially when you have an end date, which you do. You know she'll be gone just for the semester and then you'll be in the same location again, which is great- you know how long you're in for and you can look forward to seeing each other again. It's possible to make a long distance relationship work if you communicate well and prioritize the relationship enough while still keeping your own lives going in your separate locations. If you care about your relationship with your girlfriend and you trust her, I see no reason not to give this a try. But if you don't trust her, are already assuming that she'll cheat, and don't care that much about making the relationship work (or she doesn't), then it may not be worth the effort.

What Girls Said 1

• So you are going to break up with her because you are worried that she is going to cheat.

What Guys Said 0