Guys, would you date a girl from Pakistan? Why, or why not?

0|0
1|21

What Guys Said 21

• lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../photo.jpg

Uh-huh!! Sazia sahari wouldn't look her up at work though lol.

And it's not really about where you're from. I'm open to just about anyone and where there from or beliefs as long as you're not forcing them amongst people.

But being from Pakistan isn't a "DONT date" for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her personal religious affiliation. If she is an open-minded muslim (or other religion) and willing to take a stance for me even if parents might not approve - sure.

If there are some conditions like me having to convert or some shit, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because it doesn't matter where you are fro., I even prefer someone from another country. The struggle to understand each other, listen the funny and weird accent you are not used to, learn the cultural differences. Talking about the good and the bad things about your own country and culture. So much more depth to learn about each other and discuss about. Would be amazing :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the way Pakistani girls look. I have a thing for them. But I won't because I'm an Indian. My society won't accept her. And she'll most probably be a Muslim and according to Sharia law, a Muslim woman cannot marry outside of her religion. I wish we didn't have so many barriers but alas...

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind ethnicity or cultural difference or even country of origin... what i do mind is religion so it depends on what she believes in

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes cause, why not o-O

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Pakistani girls are hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

Would I date every Pakistani? No. Obviously.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope cuz I live in the states

1|0
    0|0
  • If liked her sure

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not date a girl regardless of whether or not she's from Pakistan because I'm asexual/aromantic.

0|1
    0|0
  • sure i would. not because im from Pakistan too. but i find Pakistani girls more attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course, Desi women in general are very beautiful

especially Pathan Women :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No because she's not a white European.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on many things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. Is she Muslim?

0|0
    0|0
  • nop, she's probably a terrorist #Trumpisnumber1

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would.. they are hot :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if she looks good lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Probably way too traditional and not westernized. Not the same mindset and views

0|0
    0|0
    • 15d

Oh no. She's westernized and not the typical Pakistani girl.

What Girls Said 1

• most Pakistani girls are beautiful
    If I were a guy, and I see a good Pakistani girl, I would most likely approach

1|0
    0|0