Do men who disappear ever reappear?

Do they act live nothing happened?
How do you deal with them if that's the case?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahaha yes. They seem to have a sixth sense for knowing when you're over them and moving on XD
    I maintain a light and friendly conversation, but i never move past friendliness once they've disappeared out of the blue, they had their chance in my opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• i dont think that they reappear

• My dad did it all the time but he was in the special forces so I didn't complain

What Girls Said 3

• they like to play magic tricks sometimes, they are horrible at it tho so that why they never come back. but if you do see him dont hestitate to put him under a spell... an eternal sleep...

• Yep yep. Pretty much every guy who tried to screw me over when I was younger reappeared months or years later either saying they regretted it and want to start over or acting like nothing happened and trying to be friends again. I obviously reject their offer.
    No need to act petty though. The opposite of love is indifference, not hate.

• 21d

Did you ever give any of them a second chance?

• 21d

Nah the guys who do that usually either want instant gratification (they expect you to immediately take them back, hence an ego boost for them) or have some deep rooted personal issues which made them screw you over/disappear in the first place and 99.999% chance they will do it again. People don't change that easily.

• Not likely.