Ever been rejected from someone on a dating site only to match up with them on tinder later?

So last night I had a date with a girl I met off tinder that I remembered talking to on okcupid a couple years ago. We were talking for a little bit then she stopped and now I met her off tinder which is crazy to me.

I remember her but I don't know if she remembers me but I'm not gonna bring that up as it was a few years ago and it'd just be awkward.

This wasn't the first time this has happened though. There's been times where I've been rejected by girls off POF and then matched up with them on tinder months later and actually had a date with them.

Im not complaining about it. I'm just shocked at how they didn't recognize me. Maybe it's because they get so many messages and it's hard for them to keep up?

Anyone else ever have this happen?

What Girls Said 1

• nope never

What Guys Said 1

• Nope it hasn't happen to me. But if it did it would be weird if they didn't know who I was or remember me.