Girls, What type of man do you REALLY want?

So i want to you to picture your dream guy (If that's me, i'm flattered but please control yourselves) and choose your most desired personality for him. And i do mean a guy who you find drop dead gorgeous, no flaws physically.

If none of my options are perfect (i've tried to make the spread obvious), then please vote for the closest and describe in the comment.

• A. He's confident, brash, loud. He's a genuine dick and unapologetic about it. He uses girls like he uses toilet paper. However he is incredibly charming towards you, gives you butterflies when he whispers in your ear.
    4% (2)
  • B. He's confident, loud. He's a dick still but never quite crossing the line. Dominates the relationship and leads. He will use girls until he finds the right one, but he settles down just for you. Sexually attracted to you and makes it known. Playfully flirts with girls.
    9% (5)
  • C. He's quietly confident, assertive and is more of a playful troll. Stands up for himself strongly if required. Cares about every girl he dates, even if he dates many. Comfortable around many girls.
    38% (21)
  • D. He's slightly shy, he opens up to people but it takes time. He is playful but nobody gets hurt or insulted. He leads and needs leadership in equal parts. He doesn't date many girls but the ones he does are treated decently.
    40% (22)
  • E. He's quite reserved and is submissive. He does nice things for you all the time, never argues with you. His response to any choice is "I'm easy" other guys call him the chilled out guy.
    0% (0)
  • F. Very Shy, completely in awe of you. He's very nice to everyone - forgives every single transgression. He actually thinks he's lucky to have you. Worships the ground you walk on, treats you like a princess. Never takes the Initiative and is awkward.
    5% (3)
  • G. Introvert, has never approached a woman in his life. If you date him you will do literally everything because he doesn't know how to. However he is the kindest person you'll ever meet (genuinely kind). To him you are Aphrodite in the flesh.
    4% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Between B and C.
    Like...
    B|-------o-------------- C
    Anything past C is a bit scary.

• 15d

Really :D hmm you're the first girl who has gone upwards from C. Interesting.

• 15d

Ha. Well that's so sweet sugar wouldn't melt.
      That just means you're good people!

• 3d

Ty for mho 😁
      Also just realized B is basically talking about archer. Rofl.

What Girls Said 31

• I'm going to type out my own. :) I hope that's okay.

In public, he might come off as a douche bag or a bit rude; or even the perfect gentleman. Don't really care.

Privately, I want him to be affectionate, goofy, sweet, outgoing, and to appreciate me (as I will reciprocate).

• 15d

That's totally fine. Sounds like overall you want the middle of the road guy, who can be B and F in equal measure.

• 12d

It'd be a mix between 3 of them. Different parts.

IRL, I'd rather him come off as either a total gentleman or a total ars-hole. Privately, he's the biggest sweetheart (to me). Worship me? No. Just appreciation and affection.

• Those all sound so horrible hahahahah
    I want someone confident who's not a doormat but who does things for me when I ask him to because he respects & appreciates me enough, he should be talkative & share the same humour with me, well-balanced, independent, emotionally stable, open minded & intelligent (although those two usually go hand in hand in my experience), has to have good manners/etiquette (not only just in public!) & dress well. I basically just want someone with both feet on earth, who genuinely respects and appreciates me and is classy at that.

• 15d

So you want someone in the middle, which is C :P

• 14d

I'm gonna take that as a compliment 😂

• 14d

It is very much so.

• Swear on everything that I hold dear to the ingredients of pumpkin pie lol my dream guy would be, Dr. Alexander Sweet... ehhh minus the whole he's secretly trying to end the world thing. But other than that he's GUCCI lol.
    A, only a dumbass would choose this, which I'm sure some insecure brat did.. yup I damn called you insecure.
    B, isn't bad, but... the whole leading completely and dominates the relationship 😑I CAN'T BE TAMED. Two way street here bub.
    C & D, I'll marry and suck the soul out of of, BOOM.
    E, not bad, as long as the whole Princess thing is not taken overboard.
    G, lol well that's my name so bow down mf! ehhh... I don't have much to say on this one actually, but can't knock it til you try it huh lol. Thanks for the dedication boo @cosytoasty 😂

• Slightly shy, he opens up to people but it takes time. He's very nice to everyone and he's forgiving. He thinks he's lucky to have me. He is the kindest person I've ever met. Assertive. Cares about a girl he dates.

If it makes sense, I tried to choose what I like the most from all the options. I simply want someone similar to me.

• I like the balanced man. I couldn't confidently pick any of these answers since they all lack key things for me.

• C. I need someone with a personality that can balance mine, but someone who isn't TOO strong because I already am. Its weird though, I basically need a guy who's an asshole to everyone but me.

• D pretty much sums it all up ☺ but also it would be great if he was goofy, and lightens up the mood. Cuddley, nice, and honest. I would want him to be a great listener, And have respect no matter what. also him be tough, he doesn't let anyone treat him bad. I would want him to boss up, and in I how to deal with me, and understand me... And not try to argue with me, but really really really really hear me out.

And he had to be cute... or super super adorable 😄😄

• D sounds good, C isn't bad either.

• Definitely D. I can't stand arrogant, cocky guys and I also don't want my partner to be too clingy and idolise me.

• i1.kym-cdn.com/.../i-want-you-giwy.jpg

No, but seriously. Option D is the winner! Maybe a little more confident and social though.

• C or D work best for me, I think.

• I very often fall for the type A guys. My ideal man would be confident, outgoing, talkative, casual and charming, just without being an asshole.

• 25% D 75% G.

• 15d

i'm D i like a guy a bit more innocent, and gentle, but with back bone.

• 15d

also with G he won't be that way forever, thats just inexperience, so really you dont know how hell turn out,

• 15d

Yeah guys in real life are a much more complicated mix of these. I'm just using illustrate a point I'm tired of typing out.

• My husband is a lovely combination of C and D.

• The one that I'm already with. :D

• mix between b and c without the flirting with girls :P

• Between C and D but more of D

• A man like @chico_brah.

• I meant to vote for personality D. Interesting..

• D-G sounds good

• Guy D sounds more of the type I would be in to.

• Lol, you already know what type of man I want haha

• D sounds pretty close to my ideal guy.

• slightly shy

• C or D based on past likes
    masculine but more balanced

• a mixture of c and d

• D, just like me. He's cute, fun, really hot in bed, loyal, loving.

• C forsure. Add in a sense of humor and he'd be my dream guy haha

• D seems like my kind of guy, the D!

• G for me. I love introverted, strong, silent types <3

• More from Girls
    1