About leagues? Anyone experienced this?

Have you felt someone you know and interested in them, that they maybe out of your league? I always felt that about attractive women and I don't date much cause of it.

Sure re they say you never know if you don't try, but I do such reading from some of the females here that any guy who's average looking has no business in asking out a pretty or above female.

thats not my theory. It's what I read on here.

Thoughts?

What Girls Said 1

• That's big league.

What Guys Said 4

• Leagues exist my friend if anyone denies that they are either lying or trying to be nice to you.

To the majority of girls i meet ( maybe all but i dont wanna sound cocky) i am pretty attractive and good looking iam also over 6'1 and work out (Not ripped or anything just average normal body) so i've been attractive all sorts of girls from the 3s and 4s all the way ro 8s and 9s, unfortuantely they end up taken but they still act like they want me or have something for me... i know i can attract hot girls and i dont feel i can settle to a girl i find unattractive, i have to find her attractive to be able to date her and commit to her, i had many opportunities to date average women or slighlty less than average but never took them i simply had no desire in dating these women.

However on the other hand there are girls who are simply perfect, super beuatiful, great body, innocent looking, cute, clean, clear and soft skin, nice style and smile, nice and really good and not slutty at all, these girls i feel sometimes are out of my league, maybe they find me attractive but i simply have no money or power to compete with the kind of men who chase these women, they are usually really rich guys or criminals who have made lots of moeny , either way i can't compete so i feel they're out of my league and i shouldn't aim that high.

• I think for casual sex women have much better odds of landing someone who is physically more attractive than they are. However, for relationships men have much better odds of landing someone more attractive than they are.

• Yeah i think plenty of women are out of my league, doesn't stop me chasing them. I'd rather ask 100 attractive girls out and land 1, instead of asking 10 meh girls out and landing 3.

• I always try out of my league, eventually I get a hit