How do I create relationships as an inexperienced woman?

Hello I would please appreciate some advice.

I turned 20 earlier this month and I have been struggling with a particular area of my life I’m quite a shy woman therefore I have not successfully dated or made long term friends. Since the age of 9 I have moved to 4 different cities and have attended over 8 different schools even though I did great in school and completed a college diploma this July and began university this September I have yet to form strong friendships or even achieve a relationship with a guy. I’m currently overweight as I’m 180 pounds and 5ft and I do take care of myself as I ensure my hygiene is great and I wear makeup and I look presentable every day yet imp highly unsuccessful as I feel quite inferior. I have also noticed that every time a guy has interest in me they seem to lose that interest extremely fast , so I have just been constantly asking myself what am I doing wrong? Is it because I’m black? Or am I just simply not attractive? I’m just lost I want to be a great friend and girlfriend I want to experience relationships. How do I achieve this? Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys are going to be turned off because you are overweight. Being shy doesn't help but shouldn't be a big problem. I would suggest working out and losing the extra weight and see where that gets you.

What Guys Said 1

• Cute.

We can't give you the answer because you don't know you. I guess a general "fix what you can control" would be a good advice. Other than that i don't know what to tell you.

What Girls Said 0