Guys, dose he like me?

He always stares at me in class
he once put his hands in my hair
he put his hand on my shoulder
But he never talks to me
He knows i have a crush on him
He never texts me first
we are in grade9

20d
dose he like me?

He always stares at me in class
he once put his hands in my hair
he put his hand on my shoulder
But he never talks to me
He knows i have a crush on him
He never texts me first
we are in grade9

2

What Guys Said 2

• Coming from a boy and an upper class man's perspective. I'm willing to bet that He does like you!! Haha c: For starters, lets say he just so "happens" to look at you whenever you catch him and its nothing special etc. That doesn't explain why he made contact (hand on sholder)

• 20d

Didn't mean to summit yet lol... Anyways, also he put his hand on/ in your "Hair!!" Thats pretty intimate. Woahh. Not even kidding xD I mean. Even if it was only "once." Afterall. "Once too good " 😉 Am I wrong :) but when you say he knows.. Does he "Know?" 😬 Like. How do you know he knows then huh? Exactly.. 😂 Tip: If it was from a friend don't even consider. You need to hear it from him or at least something from him that indicates his knowledge of your fancies.. But yeah I think he liikes yoouu so if your serious about him. Ask him out! Just do it. At least be the to text him for the first time ever (idk fb chat if you guys haven't started already 😛) But umm thats what she did for me.. I mean. Had her show interest in me first. Now, were happily together ❤ So get out there will you! Trust me. You won't regret a thing. Remember life is short. And.. in life, often the success out weighs the risk. So take those risk :) I wish you the best and for you to be happy.. Good luck c:

• 20d

we'll my freind told his best freind which told him

• 20d

look down*

• I am sure he is a loser