Girls, How is it possible for an attractive guy to get friendzoned?

Like I didn't think that was possible

25

Most Helpful Girl

• An attractive guy isn't going to be attractive to every girl. Friend zone can happen for several reasons, here are a few:
    1) She is not interested in a relationship
    2) She is not romantically interested but thinks your nice and wants to be friends
    3) She has romantic interest in someone else
    4) She rather take it slow and get to know the guy as friends first

• 19d

But why not just turn the person away period the friend Zone is torture

• 19d

That's what it always has been, but what about this there was a rumor floating around about something between us and I told her that someone asked me if I wanted to fuck her and she sounded excited when she asked what i said

• 18d

Um, I'm not sure. That could be that she thought it was funny and was just curious.

What Girls Said 24

• Very possible. I've done it more than once. Its because of these reasons:

1. They were lustful
    2. Immature
    3. Our views were conflicting
    4. All they wanted was sex
    5. They disrespected and mocked me because I was waiting to marriage for that
    6. They never really liked me in the first place

Besides looks has 0 to do with what I seek in a potential dating partner. If he has a nasty attitude, is rude, uses too much profanity, etc. Forget it. Looks only get you but so far until they see your true colours. Always remember that.

• Any attractive person can get friendzoned, guy or girl.
    Doesn't always have to do with how attractive you are.

• Well attractiveness is usually subjective. I have a friend who I talk to about boys and such, but here's the issue--we never agree on celebrity crushes (actors/singers/etc we find attractive). So, just because the standard definition of "attractive" might pertain to someone specifically doesn't mean that everyone thinks that person is attractive.

In addition, it's also about personality. I wouldn't date an attractive guy if he had a lousy personality. It's very possible for me to try and be friends with him, but I'm not going to have any romantic feelings for a guy who I can't talk to or someone who I just can't hang around because he's got a personality that is NOT attractive.

• ıf she doesn't feel anything then it doesn't matter how handsome u r

• Personality might play into it. Also just because some is "attractive it" doesn't mean they will be attractive to that person.

• If he's awkward. I met a super attractive guy once who had a terrible personality. Not in the sense that he was mean or obnoxious. What I'm trying to say is that... well... he seemed pretty unconfident and wasn't fun to talk to cuz he was one of those guys who is generally unconfident around women and says "ill do whatever you want to do". Hard to be attracted to that

• It is very possible. It's not all about the looks. For most of women personality is important. If the handome guy is not her type... then she will friend zone him.

• Because he's not attractive to the woman in question...

• Of course it's possible. Looks aren't a mans only asset for attraction.

• yes everything is possible

• He's stupid
    Asshole
    Boring
    Different mentality
    Etc

• Just because someone is physically attractive doesn't mean everyone is going to want them

• in my opinion it's the personality. If I find out that a guy is arrogant, mean and thinks that he owns Mother Earth and her gardens he's not attractive to me anymore. But then again, what seems attractive to one person isn't attractive to the other. There's many factors :T

• when he's being a creep
    when he's texting every girl he knows
    when he's a f*ckboy
    when he has no education and no job or doesn't even try

• Maybe he has a crappy personality. Maybe he's a bum or doesn't have a job or he's crazy.

• It does not have to do anything with appearance, but with the personality. It does not mean that you have something wrong, it's just that you are not compatible. If there was no spark, gorgeous or ugly makes no difference... Sry bro.

• You learn something new every day

• Girls don't all like the same things. One guy might be attractive to one girl, but not to another. Plus there's personalities to take into account etc.

• maybe they don;t find you as attractive as you think you are. beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• Yes. Personality counts.

• It is, especially if he doesn't take advantage when he can, then she moves on to someone else

• 99% possible you're not the girl's type

• Extremely possible

• It is possible because the guy may look attractive but it depends on his personality and so on. If a girl doesn't fell the same way as the guy then it could lead with some awkward tensions. If an attractive guy gets friend zoned it doesn't matter because what would you rather go for a really attractive guy/ not so good looking with an amazing personality?