What does my boyfriend imply?

Basically, we had "the talk" to re evaluate our rs, and he said this to me: "Well i was single for many many years.. u have show me love again" what does he mean "show me love again"? is he asking me to prove to him how much I love him or not?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I'm thinking that's what was meant but maybe not. Talk to him more and ask him. Get details of his past. Example, if he was cheated on by his last girlfriend/wife, then this is probably what it means but that's not for you to "prove". He's automatically going into your relationship with a negative attitude so "proving" it might be extremely hard, if not impossible. He has to realize this is a new relationship and you are not that girl. However, it could also mean just that he's been single for a long time and really independent. He's not used to a relationship (and thinking of someone else) so he needs time to adjust to it. But only talking to him more about this is going to answer that for you.

• Maybe he just has not felt like this for a long time about anyone maybe he was in a unhappy relationship!! you have made him happy again take it as a compliment

What Girls Said 1

• yeah he waits that answer