Met my dream girl... but she's way out of my league, what do I do?

I met this girl a few weeks ago and I feel like I am talking to a female version of myself when I talk with her. I'd elaborate on the details but I don't want to bore you, basically she is the only girl I've ever met to be this similar to me.

Oh... and she is probably the hottest girl I've ever met. She has guys all over the place, guys that pretty much worship her, and more importantly guys that are stronger, more handsome, and more outgoing than I am. Even though she likes hanging out with me, I just feel so inferior to some of the other guys she is with, I want to date her so badly because girls like this just never come along for me, but I don't know what to do.

Any suggestions?

I am fairly outgoing but very inexperienced with girls which means I am shy around girls I like... so I feel pretty bad when I see her talking to guys that say everything exactly right, and who are funnier/less shy than I am.

What Girls Said 4

• You can't have that attitude. Saying she's out of your league, comparing yourself to other guys she talks to is basically sabotaging yourself bc you tell your brain that you can't get her, and therefore u won't. If you continue this way you'll only ruin it before you even got a chance to show her what you got. What you should do is be yourself, sounds cliché i know but it's true. Be you, show her who YOU are and what she'd lose if she turns you down. You gotta be prepared that that's a possibility. No matter how much or how little of an effort you do she could still turn you down. Not your fault. She could end up with a really good guy or a bad guy, someone you'd never expect or someone you'd totally expect (in your case the guys YOU think are better than you). It's really out of your hands and it's impossible for u to guess who she'd choose. In her eyes you could be better looking than those guys, you could be smarter you could be more stupid. Why? Bc no matter what you think you can't know how things look from her point of view. What you do know however is that you have a connection, you like her and you feel like she gets you. Take your opportunity, make an effort and show her who YOU are. Don't let your insecurities bring you down. Believe in yourself and give it a try. If it works then great if not, well then you two were just not supposed to be together, but be confident in the fact that you tried and that there's someone else out there for you.
    Good luck

• She likes hanging out with you and sounds like she likes you as a person. Ask her out. She could think that you're out of her "league"!

• 19d

You say it like it's so easy to just ask her out. I've asked girls out before, 4 times out of 5 I got shutdown and any chance I had with her fizzled out because we stopped talking afterwards (not by my choice but because she grew more distant)... trust me it really isn't that easy as a guy, especially when you don't know what to say like me, and especially when you don't want to risk ruining the relationship. Imagine asking someone out and then being told "What? I thought we were just friends, I didn't think you liked me!" 4 times... leaves quite a sour taste in your mouth doesn't it?

• 19d

I have a theory, that when it comes to girls, girls give the worst advice. If you listen to TuMeManques and it works out, tell me.

• 19d

@HugIII why are you following me around writing negative things to all my comments? Get a life dude

• You sound like my crush lol Just ask her out!

• Take a chance and ask her on a date.

What Guys Said 10

• First and foremost, no such thing as "out of your league". Drop the "player" terminology.
    Girls prefer guys who can understand them, so that's a plus in your book. As long as you're not worshiping her you'll be just fine. Don't be afraid to voice your opinion, especialy when she doesn't share it (don't get into stupid arguments though, but TAKE A STAND). Girls like that.

And most importantly, stop worrying. Chances are, a lot of those guys that are orbiting her are similar to eachother, which is a major turnoff. So be yourself, don't be afraid to voice your opinion, and most importantly, flirt. Don't blend in with the rest of mindless guys she knows, be the best version of yourself.

• 19d

^ This

The phrase all is fair in love and war, however you have an advantage, as these other guys might not see you as a 'threat' you can use that to your advantage, treat this girl the way you dream about but make sure you FLIRT and make your intentions known. If you want to get to an eventual date with her start flirting with her show her that your interested but in your own way

Show her that although she may have guys drooling over her that you are different than them you are unique. Girls like someone who is different (obviously to a certain degree)

• just ditch the "out of my league" mindest alltogether. she´s just a human that strives for love and validation like you are. don´t treat her like she´s out of your league or you will lose her by default. treat her like you´re not sure if you should even give her a chance. this way you will win her.

• forget about the other guys. Just go ahead and tell her your feelings as honestly as possible. Mention WHY you think you two will be good. Be respectful and if she declined keep polite and pleasant.

"Hey JaneDoe I've enjoyed hanging out with you the last few weeks. Thing is, I've been starting to like you more than just a friend. You have xyz quality about you and I admire that about you. I guess I wanted to know how you feel about me and if you'd like to go on a date with me."

• There's no easy answer. You either get past your shyness, be bold, and ask her out, or you remain in the friendzone.

At least with option A you've got a chance, ya know?

Also, leagues are bullshit my man. They only exist in your head.

• Man up or move on

• You are never going to get her with this mentality

• ask her out already. don't believe in this league bullshit

• jerk off and move on

• It is all or nothing. Send her... the picture...

• She is still a person, if you put her on a pedestal then she will appear unapproachable to you in your mind, just be yourself with her, if she is just like you in every way then she will take notice