Girls, would you leave your boyfriend if you saw a taller guy?

• Yes, I will. The taller guy is better.
  • No, I'll do my best to resist my urge.

What Girls Said 23

• Yes, and taller and taller and taller until I've met the tallest man alive and then we'll climb the tallest mountain together and I'll stand on his shoulders at the top and be the tallest person in the world and I'll laugh at all the little people down below.

• If im with him it means he's already passed my visual inspection criteria for height so no i no longer care how tall anyone else is.

• 19d

You mean you won't date a short guy in the first place?

• 19d

@Asked you're reading to much into it. It means once she's with you, she's with you for multiple reasons which are more important than only your height. Ofcourse she will not go for someone who's JUST taller than you.

• Lol what a stupid question.

Being tall isn't the best all end all. I'd rather be with a good looking dude who's average height than an ugly tall dude...

Besides, even if we say for the sake of argument that I see a way hotter dude... I'm not leaving my boyfriend for him. I love my boyfriend. We've built a life together. We have a future together. He's my motherfuckin PARTNER, not some toy that I only want til I see something "better".

• Nah, my 6'4" guy is plenty for me.

• 19d

Good choice, short guys don't deserve a girlfriend at all.

• 19d

Your height has nothing to do with you deserving a girlfriend. Your attitude does tho.

• 19d

5'9" isn't even short... it's pretty much average. Your height isn't your problem dude.

• Well my boyfriend is 6ft 2... so no

• Yeah totally on the spot, The second I see a guy 1 cm taller I will let go of my soon to be ex's hand, run towards the taller guy and kiss him.

• Being tall isn't a make it better, or a deal breaker for me so no. The only reason I'd break up with my boyfriend if he was cheating, abusive (physically and emotionally), rude/obnoxious, or if he is neglectful and won't listen when I calmly explain that.

• Nope. Ignoring that I love him, he's already the tallest that I would date.

• No. My man isn't tall and I don't see the appeal in choosing someone based on height.

• Short dudes are inferior and must be exterminated, duh.

(for the weaker ones, this is called "sarcasm")

• Really? Of course not.

• -.- no. If this is for real question then I'll advice u to work on ur insecurities. U can't always be living with "fear" that ur girlfriend will leave u for insignificant details

• That's my thing man. Whenever I see someone taller than my boyfriend I break up with him. Got a long list of ex lovers. That's why I've written so many break up songs.

• Yeah because height is literally the only thing I car about in a guy. The ultimate goal is to meet a 7ft male.

• Lmfao no

• Ahahaha no
    What the question :D

• Seeing a taller guy isn't going to give me the urge to leave my boyfriend

• No way. Height is not anywhere near the top of my priority list

• I voted B but there should be no urge anyway. Lol

• I'd grab my man's arm, and look straight ahead, with pride. I am already satisfied

• Hahahaha
    You're not being serious, right?

• I left my ex boyfriend for a shorter man 😂

• I have a fear of long dicks so no

What Guys Said 8

• These fucking height questions man... "Girls would you leave your gay for another guy who has nicer hair"

• They may fantasize about a taller guy but I don't think they would leave their boyfriend based on that alone.

• Do you honestly think a girl would overlook something as "important" as height, to be with you in the first place (if you didn't meet her requirements)?

No. If she is with you, that means you already qualified. It's not about being tall-er than every other guy, you just have to be tall *enough*.

• Yes, that's why I'll never take my girl to an NBA game... to much of a risk.

-_-

• stupid question. if someone would do that then she wouldn't have any real feelings for him

• Lmao how stupid

• See what you did now? You gave some excuse to brag...

• This is just silly, dude, girls are not THAT shallow, you have a connection, you have something going, you are in love with each other and then all of a sudden she just leaves you because that guy was taller? You have got to think this shit through.