Why is he trying so hard if he seems like he only wants sex?

I met this guy on a dating app he's 33 years and I'm 27 years old. We talked for two weeks on the site then we exchanged number. We would text here and there talking getting to know each other. he asked me what I'm looking for and I told him just looking to get to know someone but I'm not interested in hookups and he says he's looking for the same. then a few days later he randomly text me and says you should come over so we can have sex. So I told him look I told you before I don't do hookups if that's what you want your wasting your time. So he replies okay. A week passes we haven't talked but out of no where he texted me say how how are you doing etc... we talked for a few days at this time he's telling me that he likes me and... that he wants to get to know because he see us in a relationship. A part of me thinks it bs. So anyways he says let's hang out I'm like okay. what do you want do? He says come to my house and let's cuddle. I told him no I don't meet people I don't know at there house He starting saying why not well watch a movie and I still said no. So my question is why he is trying so hard when it seems like he just wants a hook up?

What Guys Said 4

• Forget about him , he's probably used to do hookups.

• he only wants your body

• He is gonnna fuck yu hard.

• ı think he only wants sex

What Girls Said 0