Should I just block him for good?

my ex really hurt me and he just played around so much and fucked with my heart... he didn't even wish me a happy bday or cared to ever check up on me until I talked to him even though he fucked up.. his bday is coming up and honestly I was gonna wish him a happy birthday but you know I'm so fed up of everything and I've reached my limit of being hurt that I feel I should now just forever block him everywhere.. what do you think I should do? wish him or just forever block him everywhere because I'm tired of crying over someone who treated me like I was a piece of trash and the hurting never stops.

14d blocked him everywhere guys

Most Helpful Girl

• why would you even keep someone like that in your life after what he did? Love? He didn't love you clearly and no your feelinsg won't just go away bc of that but your actions need to change now. No and heck no, do not wish him nothing or allow him to be in your life anymore bc he doesn't deserve it. This man is showing you and telling you that you are not important to him so Yes BLOCK HIM LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER BLOCKED A PERSON BEFORE! He may call or text from not hearing you but please its only bc you stop giving attention and he loves steppin all over you to boost his eveil ego. Dont give him that satisfaction no more. Stop the hurt = erasing him forever.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes you should block him

• 14d

Without saying anything?

• 14d

Why do you need to say anything? It won't make any difference

• I sense something. It is your average case of abusing. Don't worry, eventually you'll get back to him. It's the self repeating cycle ^^

• 14d

every person has their limit I've reached mine

What Girls Said 1

• You should block him. Having no reminders or contact is the fastest way of moving on.