If sex is free can I get laid by just going over to women and asking them for sex?

• Yes (sex is free) :)
  • No (sex is not free) :(
14d So if sex is not free then that means sex costs?

What Girls Said 7

• If you keep asking enough women, one might be bound to say yes.

There is much more at stake when having sex with a total stranger. A lot of people aren't willing to risk it, while some are.

• 14d

Well how would you feel if a guy asked you for sex?

• 14d

Some are, but not all women. All the ones you listed are not my type at all.

• 14d

So you's all keep saying but I know what I see with my eyes.

• Sure go ahead

• sure, if she says yes then why not xD

• What the hell? 😂😂

• Try it lol

• Yeah sex costs emotion and commitment for most people. Sex can lead to me getting pregnant so it can be super expensive...

• One out of 50 has to say yes at some point, right? Law of averages. Just know, the girl who says yes most likely has and std.

What Guys Said 13

• It's not free to everyone. Women are more selective about who they are willing to give free samples to. If you don’t meet the bar on sexual attraction for casual sex then you have to work for it by taking them and commiting to them first. If you don't meet the lower bar required for relationship sex then you get nothing.

• It's not that women charge for sex, it's thatvwant sex with attractive people and only when they are in the mood. If you attractive eventually done chick whose in the right mood will bang you no strings attached. It happens to guys all the time.

• 14d

Does it happen to you?

• 14d

So what do you do in order for her to say yes to sex?

• 14d

I do almost nothing. Everytime I've gotten laid the girl was the agreesor and I just didn't say anything stupid to mess it up.

If anything it probably because I'm very anal about my appearance. I go the gym almost everyday. I make sure my outfits are always on point. I won't leave the house without a fresh cut. Also I go out a lot. Like 4-6 nights a week I'm either at bar or a club.

• sure you can ask them like that. but some women will be offended by such questions. how one can be offended by a question is beyond me though.

• 14d

Well would you be offended if a beautiful woman asked you for sex?

• 14d

So I never know why women would be offended

• 14d

Me neither.

• It's only free if you have the right social skills.

• They did a thing on tv 1 out of 50 women said yes and trust me you most likely dont wanna hit that. Chalamydia for days, shit hurts... I heard it from a friend of a friend.
    You will probably get slapped 45 out of 50 times. Also its not respectful obviously. Imagine if your ma or sis came home all upset cause some fuck solicited then for sex at the gas station, hows that make you feel? Id personally want to give that guy a new hole to breath out of a hole of the 9mm variety.

• 14d

So how do men get laid these days?

• 14d

Being a nice guy doesn't get you laid... brudda!

• 14d

Well if sex was that easy why is the PUA and prostitution a million dollar industry moron?

• You actually can, just your chances are low.

• 14d

So what your saying is my chances are low because majority of women charge men for sex?

• Sex is free for women, bruh

• 14d

But not for men unfortunately

• I think that would be asking for not only a black eye but a kick to the balls

• 14d

I dont understand why women are like that though when all you want to do is please them?

• Let us know how that approach works out for you

• 14d

What approach? if sex is free why can't I ask for it?

• I dare you to try that... 😂😂😂😂

• 14d

Well if sex is mutual between a man and a women then why can't she be down for it?

• 14d

for you dating is not about being fair... is about believing in miracles...😂😂😂😂

• 14d

@Usernameisnttaken1 How is dating equal?

• Sex always comes envolve with something else.

• 14d

Like exchange, money or just some other currency... and am not just talking about buying her furniture lol

• 14d

What can I say, everything has a prize, nothing is free and a prize of something can go beyond any materialism. LetΒ΄s say you are in a monogamous relationship, the prize you pay to be in it is to quit flirting around with several chicks and only have one woman in your mind, and it can be good or bad depending in how much you truly want to invest in it.

• So long as you're approaching the right kind of women (sluts), you look decent enough and you do so with enough swag and confidence, then sure, you can laid that way. Easiest way there is, as a matter of fact. And it gets you more results than just going over to them and offering to pay them to have sex with you. Because the kind of sluts who hang out on street corners, behave like hookers and dress like hookers can also get really, really offended if you insinuate that they are what they're playing the role of. Ask them boldly to do it for free, make out that they're the ones who are getting the privilege to get to fuck you and not the other way round, and walk away without a moment's hesitation if they say no or if they delay, and you'll have them chasing after you, eating out of the palm of your hand. Even out of the crack of your ass, if you're into that sort of thing...

• If you happen to be a famous sports player , male model or in a world famous band then you have a good shot otherwise thats not how most women want to meet guys