Where do I get to know my potential boyfriend?

So I'm asking myself if me not having a boyfriend could be because I'm just not going to the right places. I don't go to parties or for a drink with my girls. And since many people ask me why I'm still single I thought that perhaps I'm not going to the right places. There are some little flirts I have but that's all, or guys staring at me happens quite often. But I never really get to know new people.

Guys, where do you go to meet new people? And where did you get to know your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are in class (preferably a lecture hall) then quickly turn around. All of the guys that quickly turn their heads in random direction are likely staring at you. Those are your options. Go get 'em.

What Guys Said 3

• You need to go out as much as you can. It doesn't really matter where, cause there's guys everywhere, you just need to put yourself out there to be available for guys to approach, or for you to approach them.
    I'd recommend you going out with friends too. Sure, bars and clubs aren't the best place to get a boyfriend, but you'll make connections, and who knows, maybe you actually do meet a boyfriend material in those places. Good guys also like to have fun.

• University bro.

• Well I meat my future wife when I hired her

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest you do not have to go to certain places. There are men everywhere. I go to a university but I still am single. So it depends on what you are involved with and what type of guy you want to meet