I HAD 4 MINI COOKIES?

Lmao so I was sad today and I just ended up eating 4 tiny ginger cookies and well there goes my perfect record of clean eating for 2 weeks straight down the draaaain cuz now I want ice cream and pizza too ugh

So what do you guys usually eat for your cheat meals or snacks?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 11

• Clean eating? If you can't handle cutting out all the good foods then don't cut out all the good foods. Cut out some.

The best way to diet is in an affordable way, not money wise, but addiction wise. People are addicted to good foods. If it tastes good, we're gonna want more, and more, and more, and when we cut it out completely, we crave it, so you need something to replace it with.

I have dieted only once in my life, so I am not an expert by far, my diet is based around my sugar intake, and I made a deal with myself. If I could go without putting sugar on my breakfast (something I've been doing my whole life) then I could get my iced coffee if I went down the street. Sugar on my breakfast? No iced coffee.
    I cut something out that I have for years, considered neccesary to my breakfast, and replaced it with something else, knowing I could not have that something else if I broke the rule.
    Not only that but to get that something else I would need to take a fifteen minute walk just to get to it, then another fifteen minutes to get home again.
    Easily taking off the edge of the sugar that drink has in it.

I have, since starting that little deal with myself three months ago, not once fallen back. Yes, I have had sugar on my breakfast twice in that time, but I stayed true and did not treat myself afterwards.

I am aware there is a difference between cutting out a little sugar, and changing a whole meal, but that's why I have started with that one little thing. I'm not going to just change my whole diet in one hit, I would never be able to keep up with that, but changing little bits at a time helps a lot. If the change is small, then it's easier to become accustomed to, and once it's just an everyday thing to follow this rule, you can add another rule.
    I haven't yet added anymore rules for myself as it seems that just cutting my sugar intake in half (you would be amazed how much sugar I went through just for breakfast) I have lost enough weight to keep me below the level my doctor has suggested I stay under. But if I found myself feeling like I could take another kilo or two off (which is reccomended, for my height if I put on more than three more kilos I will be considered overweight) then I would change something else, probably how much chocolate I eat.

• Your efforts won't go down the drain simply because you have a small treat. Realistically, a healthy active woman can eat 2000+ and have zero impact on their weight.

I don't restrict myself because I find it leads to unhealthy behavior. I aim to eat healthy for the majority but enjoy treats if I feel like I want them.

• Burger and fries YUM or a strawberry banana shake BUT mine turn into binges and mess me all up so i can't do it anymore, now im just gonna try making icecream (nicecream) out of fresh fruit and just try new recipes and fight urges

• I binged today and I'm disgusted.
    I had chips, chocolate and cake haha!
    FML

• Lol I've been there... this week has been super hard. I was really craving sushi yesterday but I didn't give in.

• lol get out of here I have cheat mealS per day

• I usually go out to dinner for a cheat meal.
    Better than anything I can cook lol

• I eat a whole god damn bag of chips a day 😒 Trying to gain weight sucks

• i usually eat the whole box :0

• that's okay

• Weed caramel slices mostly :)