Guys - what kind of woman do you prefer?

What reasons did you pick the one you did?

• Honest, up front, tells you if she likes you, demands respect.
  • Passive, lets you do all the chasing, won't admit she likes you, lets you take control

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer an open, honest and upfront because you know where you stand with a partner like that 😆

• 10d

Thanks for the MHO 😉

What Guys Said 10

• I rather have the honest one. Cause if I have to chase a girl I will lose interest quickly. No need for games and chasing. The day that I chase the day she'll be wonder why didn't speak for 3 weeks. Imma tell her boldly, " I was on tinder and this girl I know asked me out. Know any good places?" She may get mad but she better understand how replaceable she is. If she don't admit she likes me. That cool but she better show it. And her letting take control. Not all the time I feel like doing that. I want to know what she find romantic, where do she go to hang out. Etc.

• A, except maybe the "demands respect" part. That sounds kind of bitchy. Yeah, I'll respect her, but I also have expectations of her.

• Any kind of woman that's easy on the eyes. I'm more into lean these days not chunky

• I think i say this too much here, but w/e: Honesty is always the best policy. It shows that a woman is on the same level with me mentaly if she's honest.

• Straight up even if it upsets me.. Much better than hearing or finding out later.

• definitely A

• nither. someone normal

• more like a combination of both... it's difficult to explain... I usually go by instinct

• A all the way. I dont like passive women.

• There's not a third option?

What Girls Said 2

• Neither... first sounds like a b! tch second sounds like a pushover.

• please vote upfront