Can you beat someone at their own texting game and mind games?

How do you do it?
How have you experienced these texting mind games in the past?

20d With texting games I don't just meaning waiting ages to respond or a set time, but also making the other person initiate contact more etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never do it. I do one of these things instead:

- I flip the table on them and let them decide if they want to stop with the games or walk away. If they do the second they are not worthy of me anyway.
    - I stop answering for a while, and start a game of my own. Usualy i keep changing the rules so it's keeping them on their toes, until they get the guts to say "enough with the games".

• 20d

So, for example, if a guy had been initiating the texts and then the girl started initiating them more, what would you advise to the girl... wait for him to initiate?

• 20d

Thanks for all the help!

• 20d

I'm pleased i was able to help. Best of luck. :)

What Guys Said 15

• When this girl text me she missed me and I was on her mind, I told her thanks and I wanted see what she's up to. She took long to respond. After that I ditched her ASAP. Didn't care. But to play the games back is to play the hot and cold game.

The worse one is the flirting. You get heavy with it.
    Girl: " what do you do when you feeling like you need love."
    Guy: " I dunno, I guess keep my mind off of it."
    Girl:" I can't, I need something. Feeling really horny."
    Guy: " shoot you can invite me over and you can get a look at my hard c**k.
    Girl: " lol okay, when can you come over."
    Guy: " I ain't doing nothing."

Girl waits 20 minutes to reply
    Girl: " 😡 I hate this freakn test."
    Guy:" what happen still want to-"
    Girl: " it's this test I took a break from but then it's too late to send it in."

Bitch knows this is a lie. ( this an example but very effective.)

• It takes a lot of practice and some people are just great at it, and if the other person you are talking to got game as well, oh damn feels so good and makes you wanna show them you know what you are doing, always send some hidden messages in the words you sent, read what you are writting before you send it and before you do wonder what the other person might awnser and even before she does awnser you already are expecting that awnser, and you are ready for the next conversation even before she does see the text, but there's nothing worse than having a great texting game and the person you are talking to sucks at it and doesn't understand shit you are saying or are trying to do.

• I have experienced them, but would not play them back. It's just really sad and silly tbh. Treat others how you'd like to be treated I say.

I mean why would they play games. You risk sending the wrong message in my opinion by delaying etc whilst texting others. If I read a text, I reply, I don't wait. I think be good, and that's the best thing to do. But I get how much it hurts when people do it to you

• Of course, you deny the food & water that feeds all this so they wither & die on the vine
    by IGNORING them completely

• What's the point? If you have something to say then why not do it in person? This approach can actually clear a lot of confusion and end in a peaceful discussion.

• Yeah I'm pretty good at that stuff but nowadays I'm tired of the head games I just shut you down

• It is my favourite thing to do... it's not something to explain... it takes practice... and be prepare to lose sometimes...

• Don't waste your time, just move on.

• Ignore them
    Answer one word
    Act careless
    Dont text for weeks
    Show them that u have a life like chane status or pics

• lol texting games and mind games, i've heard such stupid things like people make note of how long it takes you to reply or how many messages you send LMAO, get a life and it won't matter to you

• Yes, but only at text adventures.

• been there done that

• Find out the motive behind the words, not the literal meaning of the words. With that information, you can win.

• @shawn58 lol this is a question for you.

• Why stoop to their level
    Ignore that stupid person

What Girls Said 4

• I've experienced it many times and it drives me absolutely nuts; but I do know how it works now, after an unfortunate amount of experiences. The other person is going to have control over you once you're going to take it all very serious and don't play along correctly.

• lol I tried to and we both ended up not talking anymore

• yes I have and yes you can actually, but I'd rather not feed into their games/bullshit and move on.

• Don't waste your time. If they feel like they have to play games they are insecure