Girls, Have you ever dated a guy for their money?

No judgements.

1|0

What Girls Said 31

• Yes, I have had a few sugar daddies. But eventually it does not last long. I find that just because a guy has money does not mean that he will spend his money on you or will give you any.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex boyfriend was in a lot of debt and was the WORST spender and gambler I have ever met. I knew that and I tried to help him but he showed me in time that he wasn't interested in being savvy with money. So no. Money means nothing to me per say. And I do not seek out rich guys to take advantage of. I do not need to, I have my own money. But the attitude a guy has to how he spends and saves his money is REALLY IMPORTANT.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guilty as charged... Can't lie... cause the money does cloud the judgement. Particularly because the girl can fantasize the adventures that the guy will offer

0|0
    0|0
    • 21d

That's true, being taken to exotic places and travel requires a generous amount of money and if a guy can supply that then its hard to refuse.

• 20d

Finally someone who gets me!!!

• Never. I knew a guy in my college class once that was really into me, and everyone knew he came from a really wealthy family. He was decent enough looking, but I didn't feel any chemistry. I wouldn't date a guy for his money, but I would never date a guy who doesn't make a stable enough income.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I never would!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But being rich is a plus, can't lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Money doesn't impress me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i haven't. I think you're just wasting your time =\

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing. I'd rather date someone for their game collection @toad-1 hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • Never have, never would

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated this guy in my teen years fir 6 months straight just to go every Saturday to the movie theaters.. lmao!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have been dated for mine

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dated... period lol 😂

But I'd never do it for money, that's not why you date in the first place

0|0
    0|0
  • Yh and they date me jus for my looks

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • i would if i really needed to but it deffo wouldn't be a long term thing, i've been on dates before just because i knew i was gonna get a free meal etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there was a jackass that o dated but he had millions so I didn't care

1|0
    0|0
  • No I have not but I have liked rich guys before - however if he was only rich and not moral and attractive as well - there is no way I'd date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, they were all broke.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a "sugar daddy" once if that counts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not date them initially for that reason but I have stayed with someone

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't and would never do something like this

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not a Gold Digger

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not judging but from my point of view I only want to date a guy for who they are and how they treat me, I rather be treated like a princess through the heart and not through the money

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm doing so right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't but I want a sugar daddy

1|0
    0|0
    • 20d

There are websites where you can get one.

• 20d

@Kaylasun345 I know but I don't know which ones are worth it. So many you have to pay first.

• 20d

If you want to PM me I can show you what I did.

• No, I never have.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls