Does being attractive make up for being on the shorter side?

Just for clarification I'm like 5'6 - 5'7.

23

What Girls Said 23

• No, not for everybody. I'm concerned about his views, beliefs, and aspirations for the future and his dreams. Not if he's attractive or is short. Plus 5'6 and 5'7 is average height universally. That is not really short, unless from the eyes of a taller person.

• Well attraction plays a role in relationships but so does a personality that really matters. I forgot where its from but 40% of people weren't initially attracted their partners. So then who you are is probably greater that what you look in my book. I'm 5 foot 1 inches and as long as your my height or taller ( but not a giant) then i'ts fine. In other words, to answer your question no depending on people with the same views as me.

• Haha I like em 6ft and above, but have you seen Zayn, Shia LaBeouf (bae since Even Stevens), Sammie or the Franco's (James doesn't count, he's average height, So more Dave) All I'm saying is they all can give it to me GANGNAM STYLE !!!

• You're a whole 6-7 inches taller than me. So to me, YOU ARE TALL.
    But I don't see that you need anything to make up for being short. I like being short, and generally short guys are flipping adorable. Though if you're funny, you're automatically more attractive no matter how tall you are

• Depends on his brain and heart.

• That is not short. Also, being attractive makes up for a lot of things. You're a full three inches taller than I am, so I would say that you are good.

• Yes. Plus there are plenty of short girls out there. For example, someone who is 5'0 like me would be fine with a guy who is 5'5 or 5'6.

• I mean it you're like a full grown man who's really short I personally would not hit him up. I am the same height as you. But a lot of girls don't actually mind. I know for me I like taller guys cause I feel as though they could protect me and just hold me.

• lol maybe

• It can definitely make up for it

• Yes lol

• Some women like short men and you are taller than someone. kim k is like 4'11

• Yeah, a nice face is more important the height,
    . Also you're under 18, you could still grow.

• Totally.

• As long as you're taller than me I'm fine lol

• 5'7 is perfect

• No, I'm dating a guy who is smaller than me and I'm 5'5

• No, that's a deal breaker that would always bother me even if I tried to overlook it by reasoning that he is attractive. Not to say that I date unattractive guys or anyone as long as they are tall. Both are important.

• yes of course. I'm 5 foot 8.5 and I would date you. but obviously iw would prefer someone taller

• I'm 19 and I'm short af (i'm 4'11) so ur height is fine. And besides guys stop growing in their early 20s

• you are 5-6 inches taller than me so for me you are tall.

• Well, your taller then me. I guess if your attractive it makes up for it, then again what's wrong with being that tall? That seems pretty tall to me. But of course, it doesn't matter how tall/attractive you are, as long as you have a nice personality.

• Yep.