Do women think it's weird for a guy to not have been on a date for over two years?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Do men think that it is weird for a girl to not be in a relationship for 3 YEARS?
    To answer your question, I personally don't.

• 20d

Thank you. I ask that question bc my last real relationship was my marriage. I dated someone for a month, but that obviously didn't go too far. I wonder if I'm still affected by my divorce on a much deeper level.

• 18d

I haven't really dated, but the last girl I took out we went took to the water front in Seattle and had oysters and then we walked the boardwalk and went on "the Wheel", it's a big Ferris wheel on our pier.

• 18d

MD
      I once was on a date where he took me on a nice restaurant. It was winter and it was just beautiful. He just chosed the right place. Very romantic. It didn't work out so far... we were very, very different persons so...

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I would think its strange. Even if your thinking about relationships people still go out from time to time with a friend or female they like every now and then. But then again, Im the same way. I haven't been out on a date in over a year. I prefer going out by myself and having a good time or someone that I see myself being with

• 20d

Well then you're still dating and have someone in mind. But as for me, I don't have anyone in mind, I don't have any prospects, and have no desire to go out and look for one neither. I've met women, but other than kissing them, I haven't really taken it any further, and haven't really wanted to.

• yeah, a little bit unless you're working on a goal.

• 20d

Yes I'm always working on something, it's just that something isn't going out to meet new people. I just work a lot I guess. Thank you for your reply.

• not weird