Why would a guy text less often after the first date?

we went on our first date and the date went ok I feel that we clicked. He initiated a text a day later though. But I feel that he would text less after our first date why would that be.

What Guys Said 13

• If your date went well, he learned a lot about you , so he doesn't have as many questions.. and he's somewhat secure about how you feel about him. A lot of texting is to test your reactions to him...

• 19d

You just helped me out a ton. I'm in a relationship where he's not texting me as much or being as sweet on text after we made things official. I keep thinking maybe he's not as in to me anymore or what... definitely mess with my head

• 19d

@danisaurus He's more comfortable wth you and doesn't need constant reinforcement from you.. I would say, a positive thing, no?

• 19d

If that's the case then yes absolutely! I'll take that, I feel relieved

• If a guy is still texting you then he's interested. There's no point in texting a girl if a man is uninterested as it is just wasting time.

It just sounds like he ran out of things to say. Most guys are pretty terrible at holding conversations with women from what I've seen or maybe he just got busier.

• Maybe was too focused on recalling all that happened lol. And daydreaming about the date or just was thinking deep thoughts. Overall I think it was just to contemplate what just happened.

• Because woman immediatly think men are clingy and get all wiered about it. Men have to make it look like they aren't interested so they can get the woman to wonder why and maybe probe a little into trying to get to know them. It's a retarded game that we all know and still play for some behind the curve of evolution reason? You tell us?

• Because he's stupid. 😕
    I just don't understand these kind of guys. I'd love texting my girlfriend all and every day and night every when we weren't side by side! 😊

• Because of the mind games both genders play. In his perspective, if he texts immediately, he will be seen as desperate and typically the girl doesn't reply or loses attraction for the guy.

• Texting gets boring after a while. Better to talk in person.

• He doesn't want to come off as too eager, guys are afraid of being seen as too eager.

• Games. Stop the circle, please... For the sake of both sexes.

• What are you calling a date?

• When I text women a lot, they stop replying after a while and start ghosting. So, I try not to text women too much. That's been my experience. I only text to get a date set up.

• He don't want to come off
    As desperate

• Because he lost interest.

What Girls Said 1