What do you think of this girl? I am in love. So?

Hi everyone. i need your help guys. I am crushing on girl. i am from india and arrived year and half back to australia and i live with my relatives. I fell in love with girl who were in family friends of my relatives. She has been raised here in australia. She has recently finished year 12 and i am into uni. We have not really communicated at all. I sent her follow request on insta she did accept it. But i was expecting bit more. Expecting that she would follow me back since she does know me. but she didnot. I sent her text but that was not seen. I tried fb but she maybe she is not using it. I mean i sent her request for 2 days and then cancelled it. last week was my 21st birthday. She did came with her family. I said hi and she wished me happy birthday with smile. She was having fun on dance floor as well. I too was enjoying myself. So there is no way that i would not have been noticed. i really like her. So what should i do?

13d Girls your opinions?
13d I mean what would you do if you are in my place. Or what would be your feelings if you are girl

What Girls Said 1

• She doesn't really seem to be interested in you. You could try telling her how oyu feel I guess.

What Guys Said 2

• lmao, no chance for you bro. never ever text or do online stuff.

• where's the pic of her?