Dou you think it's good to have a list of certain standarts when it comes to your significant other and to really stick to it no matter what?

• Yes, good idea
  • No, bad idea
15d With that i mean mental standarts not physical standarts

What Guys Said 3

• Yea, simple biology will have you becoming attached to any decent person who becomes ur mate, which is why you need to put yourself in a position to fall in love with the right person

• Good and bad, some people have insane standards about everything their supposedly significant other should be. I think there has to be a limit and some people just go way over that limit.

• I used to think so. I don't anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• Good to know what you want but in the end you don't choose who you love.

• I believe there are traits one should absolutely avoid because they are bad. Red flags. Like someone who is a substance abuser or alcoholic or aggressiveness.
    But a list of desirable treats is not viable. For example it's nice if you end up dating a super model but specifically searching for them and rejecting everyone else is ridiculous.