Do guys swipe every girl right on tinder?

I have a match with almost every guy I like.

Extra question: Why would a guy say 'Hey 😘', and then when I reply ignore me? Why bother starting a conversation? (He was really hot by the way so probably has a lot of matches but I still don't understand)

What Guys Said 24

• Yeah, most guys do. Since it's a number's game for them, given the small chances of getting a match, they just swipe on every girl and then when they match, decided if they like her.
    Only the most attractive men don't swipe right to every girl, cause they're like women, they will get a match with almost every girl they like.

Sometimes guys may say hey, but if you take a while to reply, during that time, they may talk to another girl and don't need you anymore.

• He's trolling for girls who will start sexting with him right away. If you don't do that, he doesn't ever contact you again.

• Ill swip right if a find some one even a little bit attractive but only message if i actualy want to meet up with them. I swipe right on about 30 to 40 percent and only message about a quarter of my matches. Lots of guys hardly get any matches so they swipe right on every girl wheather they find them attractive or not just to see how many matches they can get as a confidence booster.

• i do not. i swipe right on like 75% of girls. most I find attractive, like 60% the other 15% are ones I think I should "gove a chance" if that even makes sense. as if Im in the position to give chances lol.

• I've known guys that said they always swipe right, even if they think the girl looks unattractive.

Yeah he might have been busy since he probably spams that to lots of girls. Maybe he just wanted to see if you would reply.

• Some guys do, I didn't to avoid the ones who were high maintenance/fat/hipsters/wanted kids/had kids/were cat ladies.

• I swipe right on the ones I find attractive and if I get a match I'll check the profile and see if there is anything interesting. Checking first every profile seems like a waste of time

• I do agree you got be careful of the fake personal ads on them sites
    especially Tinder, Plenty Of Fish etc , yes unfortunately it happens.

• they just text everybody and if one of tem answer they dont need u

• Well let's see the main question here Lauriex.
    On Tender, "guys like me", start selecting only the beauties. And then when I realize none of them like me back. I go right all the way. Even fake accounts, even if I supposely find an alien extratorial entitgirls swip right.
    Still get nothing. Lol.

Arrogant girls :(

• Yes. Every guy always swipes right all the time

• Not on every girl, but for every hit one, or at least pretty. Not even the best looking guy gets as many matches as an average-pretty girl

• Me personally, no. I'm very picky on Tinder.

• Maybe you are hot and thats the reason why you have so many matches.

• He prob had a few other matches before you. Timing is everything on the apps...

• put your self in a guy's shoes. By swiping yes all the time, you can see who is attracted to you and you get a general indication of how attractive the average girl finds you.

• no. I only swipe right when I liked them. I gave up on dating because women I like never like me.

• The guys not real. They put fake profiles on there.

• 17d

How do you know he's fake?

• 17d

He sends hi and doesn't respond but i agree with the fake profiles. Men get them lots too

• No, most of the women on there are fake looking and not very girlfriend type material

• Many guys struggle to get matches, let alone with girls they find attractive. So this causes them to play the numbers game by swiping on every girl to try to get a match.

• Not every girl, but certainly if she's hot she's going to get swiped by every guy. So if you're hot, it's not surprising you'll match with every guy you like.

• That's Tinder... any guy that says "Hey -insert emoji here-" probably wants a fling and that's it. Its like a desert where most if not majority of the guys on there are thirsty and/or looking for a friends with benefits or fling. So most dudes that see a lady that they like swipe right.

• Typical guy move to swipe right in everyone. Then filter through the yes'sto the hottest. He was talking to a girl with a hotter picture than you or an obvious slut. He wants the greatest chance for sex so that is his strategy. He will continue to filter through the yes's so you may here from him in quite a while and he will have an excuse as to why the time delay in responding. This strategy is used by guys on the street too, they just hit in everyone until they get a yes. The so-called nice guys don't do this and as such they sit home lonely. Oh the irony that the douchbags get the P and the nice guys get starved out.

• Only the hot ones, some of us still have standards.

What Girls Said 0