Would you date someone out of your preferences?

Would you date someone who didn't meet all of your preferences?

• Yes
  • No
  • Results

What Girls Said 21

• He doesn't need to meet ALL my preferences.
    Some things I'd overlook , but then there's other traits I couldn't possibly overlook.

For e. g. The main qualities I look for are: Reliability, loyalty and humility , and affectionate

So I couldn't date an arrogant, unloving guy or a guy who was unrealible. Loyalty is paramount to me , so it would be a deal-breaker if he couldn't provide Loyalty.

• I have a gazillion preferences. Such a person doesn't exist.
    But I have only 3 non-negotiables: smarter then me, kind/empathetic and dominant. I don't date outside of those. Ever. Nor can I. If a man doesn't meet one, I cannot bring myself to desire to touch him.

• No single person will ever meet ALL of my preferences. That's just not how it works. Nobody is perfect. Finding someone who has many traits that I love and few traits that bother me is the most one can hope for.

• Of course. My boyfriend doesn't meet all my preferences - no one will meet all my preferences, it's unrealistic to expect that they would.

• In terms of physical appearance and Ethnicity YES definitely, in terms of personality maybe Yes y. But in terms of Mentality I don't think I would.

• Honestly probably not.

I was very comfortable being single.

• It would depend on what they weren't meeting. Being one year away or over from my age range - sure not a big deal, but if they didn't want kids that would be a deal breaker.

• The only preferences I have for dating someone is if they don't do something on my deal breaker list. So no abuse, no cheating, no addictions, not being rude, etc. So I voted no, since I don't want to waver from that deal breaker list.

• Depends on what they were

• why not

• Depends if it's my must-have preference, which are a nice decent intelligent guy. Or the physical things I like and characters I prefer

• Yep. I have way too many preferences and I know it's impossible for a human being to have all of those qualities. But I could never date someone with no sense of humour.

• Depends. I can sacrifice appearences, I think most women can, we tend to be more open minded and less superficial, at least in my experience. There's this guy I'm completely crushing on and he is definitely not my type in looks but he's hilarious and sweet and really down to earth and he is very open minded and he just radiates. I can't sacrifice anything other than appearance.

• I prefer someone who's nice and loves me back, so hell no.

• My current boyfriend isn't exactly my type :)

• Yes, but because I don't think I really have a preference really.

• Yes I did and it bit me right in the ass lmao

• Yes, of course preference are just preference nothing really important

• yeah nobody is perfect

• I never thought that i would fall in love with an African guy because it was never in my dictionary but now im dating African guy and i can never ask for better...

• Well happened to me accidentally and the best thing ever, still together. So why not?

What Guys Said 16

• Who doesn't meet ALL my preferences? Yes, of course. You'll never find anyone who meets all your preferences, they're always going to have some things you don't really like, that's life.
    As long as she meets most of them and her flaws are tolerable, then I will date her.

• I tried it once. Never again.
    I've always preferred intelligent women who care about their looks, but don't prioritize them over everything else. I can't stand a people pleaser.
    The last girl I dated was the complete opposite - spent hours doing her makeup, and needed to make sure everyone (especially her guy friends) liked her. It pretty much destroyed the relationship.

• I have a shit ton of preferences. I don't think it is physically possible for someone to meet all of them. That's why I pick the closest match or the girl that fulfills the preferences on the top of the list (Healthy, Friendly, Cute smile, Educated) and I can ignore the preferences on the bottom (Not an OSU fan, likes to cook).

• It's not likely.

• Doesn't matter anyway. Women change their preferences at random and men are like piranhas ready to grab at anything.

• I don't date and I don't have preferences because I'm asexual/aromantic.

• Depends.

• It depends.

• B, because I hardly have any preferences.

• You never know you might enjoy it

• That woudnt be hard😆

• Depends on what they don't meet.

• Yeah. Less is more, love is blind.

• Yea, my gfs a whore. Way out of my preference

• No it will not.

• Depends on HOW out of my preferences she is. Some of them are prioritised over others which are just whatever.