Which is more shallow guy having boob/butt size requirement, or girl having height requirement?

• The guy is more shallow, there is more to a girl than big boobs and butt. The girl only wants a tall guy to feel feminine, thats ok.
  • They are both equally shallow, neither guys and girls should judge on such superficial qualities.
  • Neither are shallow, both guys and girls can place whatever requirements they please on a partner.

What Girls Said 9

• I mean... a girl can, somewhat, dictate her breast and butt size.

A guy, assuming he's reached maturity and is no longer growing (older than about 22ish - some guys grow until 25), he cannot dictate his height.

That being said... I figure that neither is necessarily shallow as long as the one with the requirements is content being single and doesn't stress over the fact that the majority of people don't live up to their standards.

• I mean that is something neither can decide by themselves, unless they have money and can spend it on changing their physical. But that would mean that they are not comfortable in their own skin which means they are not putting their values on the right scale. So both are shallow since physical is not the only thing that matters

• Both are equally shallow.

• Are you the guy who asked about sex partners and tall men? I think you are. A girl that wanted a tall guy must have turned you down or something.

• 12d

No, that was not me.
      And yes I have been turned down for being too short (5'9).

• 12d

Its ok dude... I happen to agree with you on both questions.

• 12d

swear I didn't ask the question about sexual partners

• The shallow thing here is calling it a requirement.

• 12d

well, some girls have height requirements, and as you can see from the poll results there are girls who think its okay for them to have height requirements but more shallow for guys to have boobs/butt size requirments

• Both are fine to have.
    Don't settle.

• Both qualities are equally shallow. I don't think I'd want to date a guy if he wanted to date me for the size of my boobs/butt.

• People are so thick. It is not shallow to like a certain look, it's human.

• I have a height requirement I'm hobbit sized and if it happens that I have a child for a short guy the child might be dwarf or something , anyways I feel protected when I'm with a taller guy.

• 13d

But then you can't complain if a guy has boob/butt size requrement, they're really the same

• 12d

Again, if a girl has a height requirement saying she won't date any guy who's below say 6ft, she has zero right to complain if later on a guy tells her he won't date her cuz she has small boobs and a small butt.

• 12d

I've dated guys that were the same height as me cause they were cute not everyone is going to have it all sometimes

What Guys Said 8

• I think people should be able to go for whatever they think will make them happier. If a girl thinks she will be happier with a guy over 6ft then that's fine.

I only think its bad when people are unessesarily mean to the people who fail to meet their requirements or when they complain about not being able to get the type of person they want.

Regardless of what is more "shallow", I definitely have more sympathy for men. First off, men aren't as selective about boob size as women are about height. There are a good ammount of men who actually PREFER girls with smaller boobs. The same can't be said about women and short men. Furthermore, there options for women to increase their boob/butt size with surgery while men essentially are stuck with whatever height they have.

So its ridiculous to me when women get more sympathy for their boob insecurities than men do with their height insecurities.

• Women have height requirements because they biologically are searching for a partner that will offer them safety/ is most likely to defend them in times of danger. Guys have Boob/butt requirements because the large breast are seen as better for feeding a child (not true but biology is weird) and men are overall attracted to soft, round objects, therefore, they find the soft round boob/butt very appealing. The butt thing boils down to hip size determining a woman's ability to successfully birth a child which is the #1 most important thing to the primal male mind.

Both are fine because biology says so. :)

• There seems to be an option missing.

• i think there should should be an option for the girl being more shallow... there are exercises to make your boobs perkier and butt bigger if you put a little bit of effort in. It is out of a guys control unless the person is in their prepubescent year to change their height.

• They both sound equally shallow to me.

• having race quotas and gender quotas is more shallow.

• Is it more shallow to have a dick size req or required virgin status? 🤔

• I have a height and boob and butt size requirement.