What do I do😱🙈?

So my birthday is on the 30th and the other day the guy I like asked what I want for my birthday. I don't know if he meant from him or in general but I said "I wanna go see a movie" and he was like "Ok, sounds like a plan". So if he takes me to the movies... what do I do? Does it means he likes me? Is it a date or just a gift? Should I bring money? What movies will be out that we should see?

16d Update

What Guys Said 8

• "what do I do?"

Go and have fun

" Does it means he likes me?"
    it might and it might not, simply going to a movie is not enough to say wither way.

" Is it a date or just a gift?"
    No way to know, you could ask him or you could wait and see how things play out.

"Should I bring money?"
    Yes. Always bring money just in case, it might be a birthday gift so you may not need it, but if dating always pay your own way.

"What movies will be out that we should see?"
    -Arrival
    -Edge of 17
    -Fantastical Beasts and where to Find them
    -Doctor Strange

• Most likely a date.

• Bring money just in case and see if he offers to pay. Where something a little sexier and if he tells you that you look nice tell him thank you I was hoping you'd like it, to get the hit across he he doesn't already know.

• Well, he asked you about what do you like as a gift and you said "wanna go watch a movie" so i don't think it's a date... and NO, It won't be a gift if you pay for it but bring some money in case.

• wait til you're 18

• Sounds like this is interested... How old is he?

• he probably likes you, yes
    is it a date? as him
    what will be out depends on when exactly you go

• Just jerk him off at the cinema, blowjob if your up to it

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely bring your own money it's always nice to have it just in case. He could just be nice I wouldn't really look into it unless he acts really Flirty and kisses you. I don't know check what movies are out and don't pick anything too romantic.

• Bring money just in case, Edge of Seventeen seems like a good, positive, funny movie. To answer the first part, you should see how the date plays out and enjoy spending time with him.