Am I calling too much, talking too long?

how many times a week do you think is okay to talk to someone you are trying to get to know better but aren't actually going out. this guy I have a huge crush on exchanged numbers with me. we have been talking about 1-2 a week. if he stops at work to see me its like for 10-15 min but on the phone hours. I haven't talked to him for 2 days and it feels like forever but I don't want to call him and have him think I call too much. should I wait a few more days to call? maybe I should just wait til he calls?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, I think its better for you to wait until he himself calls. you don't want him to think ur so into him. men like t do the chasing, not the other way around.and you'll make urself more mysterious and he'll just want to call you more.

well, my friends trick is this: she would call a guy often or enough so that she and the guy will get along really well. and then gradually cut back on the calls. but don't always initiate the calls. and don't answer texts or calls immediately or he might think you're always waiting for his texts. give it a few more minutes so he'd think you're really busy. and then when you think he's falling more for you, that's when you gradually cut back on calls and texts so that he'll miss you more.

What Guys Said 1

• If he stops at your work for ten or fifteen minutes that is a sign he may like you.

Call every 4 or so days, try and get him to call you. At the end of a conversation, say something like, "Oh, why not give me a call tomorrow around."

This situation looks good. Keep it up. Don't rush it, but know that it is likely going to become great.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it is better that he calls you too. If you do all the calling then you know he is not that into you. Try to wait for him to call you and maybe call him every four days or so. Trust me you guy have so many times to get to know each other. So just be patient if he likes you, he'll call you.

• let him call you. if you guys are talking regularly like that I'm pretty sure he likes you. but guys sometimes can just be overloaded with girl, and need so guy time, and so they don't call, but that's ok, because girls do that same thing. just wait for him to call you, and if its not soon then go ahead and give him a call. I'm pretty sure he likes you, but I'd wait for him to call you.