Why are some guys so hypocrite?

Just some, but for example yesterday I met a guy at a beach party. We started to talk and he told me that he rejected some girls that were too easy and wanted to have sex with him at that party because he would never have sex with a girl that doesn't know that much.

After some more talk I really started to like this guy because he was interesting and polite, he kissed me and after the 2 kiss he wanted to have sex with me.

So why he would say that he doesn't sleep around and then try to have sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be for many reasons:

1) He just didn't find the other girls attractive
    2) He just wanted to find a girl who was more of a challenge
    3) He was pretending to be picky to seem less desperate and make you feel more "special" (most likely)

What Guys Said 4

• My guess is that that other girls were unnatractive or he wants sex quickly but wants to feel like the girl puts up some resistance implying that she doesn't normally fuck that easily and that he is an exception.

• Kinda funny you fell for such a cheap trick lol, usually we have to buy the girl a few drinks at least.

• For the same reason some women are. Character. This has nothing to do with gender.

• He lied about that to get closer to you!

What Girls Said 1