Is it OK to date a bigger and stronger girl?

I am not a big guy myself, I am fit but have a small frame so there are lots of girls who are bigger/stronger/taller than me. I find some of them pretty hot. But it seems most guys are disgusted by big girls. I rarely see a big girl with a boyfriend. Is it normal to not be disgusted by them?

• No, the guy must be bigger and stronger.
    7%(1)14%(3)Vote29%(2)
  • Yes, if they like each other then sure.
    93%(13)86%(18)Vote71%(5)

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a thick girl myself and it is very hard to date. I like skinny guys and thats what I like eve thought we dont look like "relationship goals kind of thing" lol

• So you are open to dating a guy even if you are bigger than him? Why it's hard to date for you then?

• Of course ! I like skinny guys!

• Even if he is much smaller than you? Like 140 lbs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares what other people think? The people who judge you will never see you again in your life when you're out in public doing your things. I say go for it. If it doesn't work out then at least you learned but if it does the. good for you. "what do you have to lose?" -Donald J. Trump lol

What Girls Said 2

• why not

• You can date whomever you'd like, love. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

What Guys Said 0