Do you guys believe in Zodiac signs?

I'm a Scorpio and my girlfriend is Pisces and apparently our compatibility is one of the highest. I'm finding that our personalities get along really well. I'm also finding that we are freakishly similar to what our star signs say about us. Im not sure if I'm just paranoid but what I read online is exactly how we are as individuals. Im the obsessive extrovert type, and she's the shy but deep thought introvert. But for some reason that works, I read that opposites attract in these situations. So how much truth is there actually to Zodiac signs, and do you guys have similar situations?

What Girls Said 15

• I love the Zodiac signs.
    I don't follow them regularly, but I know that the profile for my own sign, Gemini, is freakily accurate, and so have the compatibility profiles for myself and other star signs.
    I think a lot of the weekly horoscope stuff is complete bs, but there definitely seems to be some truth to the Zodiac signs.

• OMG I LOVE YOU. I'm and aquaruis and my best friend is an aries and well that's a pretty huge compatibility along with gemini's which applies to one of my grumpy guy friends. Sadly you and I complete opposite's and have terrible compability. This is also similar to my other scorpio guy friend were we debate a lot. I simply cannot digress right now but it's cool to know i'm not alone in this belief.

• 13d

Yes us Scorpio's are assertive, brave, confident, but foolishly emotional, and we love a good debate. So glad my girlfriend is a Pisces cuz it shows that we work so well :)

• I believe in zodiacs, because nearly every thing about my sign correlates to who I am.

• I like reading them when I'm bored but I don't believe in them. Im not going to let some zodiac sign control my life and who I am or what not. Like I'm a Scorpio too but I'm not confrontational.

• 13d

Ey fellow Scorpion, I wouldn't call it confrontational but we are very opinionated do you not agree. You say you don't want a sign to control your life, but you already have a personality, and perspective on everything you do and that will never change, and will most likely stay with you for most of your life. The zodiac signs are just guidance :)

• 13d

Lol yes I am 😂😅 but ik some are like the zodiacs say that this year will bring me good fortune ext

• only God knows the future

• 14d

All supreme entities aside, whats your thought on Zodiac signs themselves?

• I find it fun and interesting, but i just dont believe it.

• I don't pay them any attention (as I should) because I don't have an actual, deep understanding of astrology.

• I know what my sign is and some of the traits but I'm not heavily into it (I view it just a something for fun and not to be taken completely seriously)

• I like to believe in them when they say something good but then when it's negative I have my doubts

• 13d

You can't have a positive without a negative. You won't be able to understand light without darkness, you can't understand a male without having a female, without a yin there is no yang. Every principle in life needs an opposite... Thats the beauty of this world.

• i don't even know what they mean

• No. it's not real. Science literally shuns it, especially NASA, who has called out astrology and all as false. If you pay careful attention, you will see that all zodiac forecasts and descriptions are general enough to fit anyone, regardless of their sign. I bet if you read information about all signs without knowing which they were talking about, you could easily pick out a few of them as they would all "uniquely" apply.

• 13d

Thats a fair point but from what I know a lot of friends and family fit their signs...

• 12d

I agree with that too lol, but honestly, I will still always believe that it's very easy to match up signs and people in our minds once we know. I'll tell you a strange secret of mine I haven't told anyone. I was born in a heavy war-zone area and to protect my identity after seeking refugee status in the West as a baby with my fam, my information was changed, including my birthday and name. I have received tons of comments about how I'm such a typical Capricorn hahah, when in reality, my true sign is completely the opposite, a totally different zodiac symbol. I grew up reading horoscopes and descriptions for both my birthdays, and yes, both almost always matched. Mind games :)

• I think the birth chart is interesting. Seeing how the different aspects line up and match me pretty accurately was fun research. As a Leo, I've tried dating an Aquarius (my opposite) and it was a train wreck. I get along better with Sagittarius, Virgo, and Taurus.

• I have found it to be accurate, therefore, I have some belief in it.

• Not really but I enjoy learning about them anyway :')

• I don't think it does. I'm Gemini and my boyfriends cancer which generally has a horrible compatibility but we get on great and he handles my temper

• 14d

Well see thats my point. You say he handles your temper, which means that there is temper in the first place. Obviously the star signs don't mean that a couple will 100 percent not work if they have conflicting star signs but it correlates with less compatibility.

• 13d

Well I think the compatibility is sort of like a measurement of probability, and so by that I mean on average you are less likely to get along and work with a Cancer but that doesn't mean every instance... But I dont wanna put you down, good luck to you and your boyfriend, set a new example haha!

• 13d

:) thank you.

What Guys Said 4

• I tend to think they are all bs because the alignment of the sun was not the same during the time when the signs were determined. There is actually a 13th zodiac sign if you go off of the constellations had to line up with the sun to become a sign. OPHIUCHUS: Nov 30 – Dec 10' Astronomy is cool because it proves astrology is wrong. :)

• Yes i do but don't judge it based on sun sign only search ur whole chart moon venus etc for both of u and then see if u r really compatible

• I believe in the Zodiac Killer *cough cough* Ted Cruz

• It helps maintain connection with a partner but everybody is different.