How do I get to know him?

There's this guy in my new school who is in sophomore year (I'm a freshman) that I've found interest in. He's one of the best players on the hockey team, meaning that he's kinda popular. Whenever I spot him around we just about always make eye contact, but I've never talk to him. I would like to get to know him but I'm afraid of three things.

1. Rejection
2. He's going to think I'm weird
3. He's going to think I'm ugly and weird, and will tell his group of friends about it.

I've never talked with a guy I've found interest, so I'm incredibly afraid of getting him thinking I'm ugly. Especially because he has so many gorgeous girls as his friends.

If you've got any advice I'll be happy to listen to it. Thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• You can only try you will never know. But is it so important you are young at school/college it could complicate your future if he noticed you then what sex possible pregnancy sti if he has lots of partners. love will come along don't rush it

• You are not a freshman, you are a freshwoman.

What Girls Said 1

• Do u have classes with him?

• 14d

No, I don't.

• 14d

Well I know that I try to at least have one friend with me (and knows who my crush is) when I see my crush. That way it will ease up my shyness, having another person with me would make it less awkward and if I want to run away my friend will push me to talk to him lol 😅

• 14d

Haha thank you again☺️